Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for the anime In a few months game was great @Fatboi1 :wow: I am glad I picked up the steelbook last minute
The anime airs this Saturday actually.
From the official anime site:
kv02.jpg

kv_makoto.jpg

kv_futaba.jpg

kv_haru.jpg

This looks really clean.

Edit: The P5/P3 Dancing OST sounding good :banderas: I found a lil playlist of some songs

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The anime airs this Saturday actually.
From the official anime site:
kv02.jpg

kv_makoto.jpg

kv_futaba.jpg

kv_haru.jpg

This looks really clean.

Edit: The P5/P3 Dancing OST sounding good :banderas: I found a lil playlist of some songs

Protagonists name is Ren Amamiya......kinda prefer Akira Kurusu....but you can't win em all I guess :mjlol:

Dunno if I'll watch this since I Hhaven't watched Persona 4 the animation or the Persona 3 movies but we'll see how it goes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Protagonists name is Ren Amamiya......kinda prefer Akira Kurusu....but you can't win em all I guess :mjlol:

Dunno if I'll watch this since I Hhaven't watched Persona 4 the animation or the Persona 3 movies but we'll see how it goes.
I watched half the original Persona 4 anime and dropped it. I didn't think it made a good anime at all. I might take a peek at the 5 anime but I doubt I'll like it. I haven't seen too many JRPGs convert into great anime.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If they can capture the oh shyt moment when the main character first gets his mask I'm in for the anime.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The anime any good brehs?
It's okay..it is what it is :yeshrug: aspects of the story is more fleshed out, but the animation
to me looks budget as fukk. I understand it's a weekly show and it won't look as good as the in-game anime cutscenes but still :mjlol:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Late to the party but I finally got it.

Named the character after his official Anime name.