Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Started this like 30 mins ago.

So far it's just them talking...and talking...and talking...and making an unnecessarily big deal about some minor crime this guy committed. :pachaha:

Hoping I get to actually start playing soon.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

So far it's just them talking...and talking...and talking...and making an unnecessarily big deal about some minor crime this guy committed. :pachaha:

The amount of talking in this game is insane. It’ll be a big turn off for a lot of people. I like the game a lot and still have moments where getting through the dialogue feels like a chore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

You should drop this. If you don't enjoy the dialog and characters you're wasting your time. This is a 100+ hour game of a lot of that.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

JRPG's for ya :russ:
This & Persona 4 are notorious for that. Parts of the story require you to sit through 30 minutes of text before you proceed...that's it's charm though been playing this non stop since I got this a few days ago :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its fine in the beginning when they're setting the stage and whatnot. A little after the midway point and you've seen all there is to see, shyt gets insanely irritating to sit through as people tell you what they just told you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its fine in the beginning when they're setting the stage and whatnot. A little after the midway point and you've seen all there is to see, shyt gets insanely irritating to sit through as people tell you what they just told you.
The appeal of Persona is the characters and dialog. If you don't like that then it's the wrong game to play. The SMT series is probably better for you. Those games aren't as visual novelly as Persona.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The appeal of Persona is the characters and dialog. If you don't like that then it's the wrong game to play. The SMT series is probably better for you. Those games aren't as visual novelly as Persona.
not all dialogue breh lol

there's actual stuff going on at first. after the midway point you're hearing the same shyt over and over and doing things of no consequence - that's the issue

this is not a 'reading is bad and boring' statement :beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PersonaGOTY-ds1-670x377-constrain.jpg

Game of the Year (DualShockers’ Staff-Voted): Persona 5
(runner up: Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
DualShockers' Game of the Year 2017 Awards -- Persona 5 Steals Everyone's Hearts

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
im mostly into the persona series for the music more than anything... bought the classic DLC for P1 & P2 so I could listen to the battle themes from the PSP version. but that beneath the mask song is beautiful :mjcry:

Honestly out of all the Personas, Persona 3 has to have the weakest soundtrack. P3P was an improvement :usure:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im mostly into the persona series for the music more than anything... bought the classic DLC for P1 & P2 so I could listen to the battle themes from the PSP version. but that beneath the mask song is beautiful :mjcry:

Honestly out of all the Personas, Persona 3 has to have the weakest soundtrack. P3P was an improvement :usure:

Pretty much me too. Don't get me wrong I'm in it for everything else but the music is really what gets me going. P5's acid jazz just was guuuuuuuuuuuuuuud :ohlawd:

P5's OST slightly edges out 4's OST imo.

The beneath the mask instrumental when you first get into Yongenjaya is just incredible. Made me feel like i was at home