Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Top 4 imo:

Kawakami: let's you go out at night after going to the palace/mementos

Hifumi: Allows you to switch party members during battle

Takemi: Allows you to buy HP/SP regenerating items

Chihaya: Allows you to deepen bonds with social links without wasting time

Chihaya isn't that useful. Its actually better to prolly level up Sojiro to get access to the SP coffee then have Kawakami make it at night for you so you don't waste the time. Also, level up Futaba because she gives some damn near game-breaking buffs if you max her out.

But yeah Kawakami/Hifumi/Takemi/Futaba are by FAR the most useful.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Best way to level up charm is probably by going to the bathhouse by Leblanc every night. Other than that, you can also watch some DVDs.
forgot how fine that women was in your avi, who was the actress

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Stopped fukking around and got back to the game. I'm about to finish up the second palace.

:wtf: @ Madarame...
This muhfukka did Yusuke dirty like Ego did Star Lord in Guardians 2.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn you maaaad early in the game

:mjgrin: I don't why I been stalling. I like the game but I got side tracked by Tekken 7 and then I started another playthrough of DAI for some reason which I finished up a few days ago. Homies hitting me up for TLOUR when I could have just played P5 instead. :dead: I'm focused now. At least until maybe I get side tracked by the Uncharted DLC.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The anime has been announced. I watched the original P4 anime and it wasn't that hot to me. I guess we'll see.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm curious to see how they are going to adapt P5 into a anime game long af unless they cut shyt out but even still.:patrice:

shyt will be at least 20 something eps or more

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious to see how they are going to adapt P5 into a anime game long af unless they cut shyt out but even still.:patrice:

shyt will be at least 20 something eps or more
The first P4 anime was like 20 eps. A lot of P5 is dialogue that could've been dynamic e.g. them talking while you're playing sort of how they talk during Mementos runs. I don't think there should've been so many stop/talk scenes during certain parts of the game when a real time dialogue option could've been used and is only used weirdly during Mementos.