Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 5: Crimson? :mjgrin:
Persona 5 Rouge probably

Take it as a rumor since it's not new, but my source is absolutely reliable.

I haven't played P5, but I know they will get rid of/fix some grinding (or something that makes the game too long) and, as a consequence, the story should be shorter. Around 2-3 months ago I was told the game was still 1.5/2 years away from release.

I was told to wait for this version since it should be overall better. That's it.
Don't know if I believe this because grinding? What grinding? On Normal the game is a breeze 80% of the time. On hard it's a bit more tough.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Persona 5 Rouge probably

Don't know if I believe this because grinding? What grinding? On Normal the game is a breeze 80% of the time. On hard it's a bit more tough.
I think they should have trimmed a lot of the fat from this game to appeal more to this generation of gamers.
I like the game a lot, but I also recognize that the times are different and not everyone is going to be as forgiving in their review of the game when it comes to the massive amount of text between gameplay/combat segments.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think they should have trimmed a lot of the fat from this game to appeal more to this generation of gamers.
I like the game a lot, but I also recognize that the times are different and not everyone is going to be as forgiving in their review of the game when it comes to the massive amount of text between gameplay/combat segments.

This is what made it good. Its a true blue JRPG in a sea of hybrid action-RPG trash.

While I think the game is a bit too long. I don't know what you could trim and still make it make sense.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is what made it good. Its a true blue JRPG in a sea of hybrid action-RPG trash.

While I think the game is a bit too long. I don't know what you could trim and still make it make sense.
There's plenty of dialogue portions that could be condensed

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
There's plenty of dialogue portions that could be condensed

I'll give you that. I also think perhaps making the social links cost a little less helps as well.

I also think there should be Mementos only personas. After you complete the
Phan-Site stuff
there's not much to do down there.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Close to maxing out Ryuji as confidant.

Got homie to rank 8. :gucci:

This dude thanking me for letting him get his jaw rocked by his former track mates. I told him he deserved it. I can't believe I got 3 points for that reponse :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 3+5 dancing announced for 2018 (PS4,Vita)

Persona Q 2 announced for 3DS.

In it just to see the bae Makoto dancin :noah:
tumblr_inline_opbypbcu0f1sbewpz_500.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know Hifumi was planned to be a playable character.
Originally, however, Hifumi was planned to be involved in the game’s main scenario, eventually becoming a Phantom Thief herself as part of the main party. In the end, she was changed to just be a Confidant character, because the main scenario was already long at that point and that it would make it even longer.

They also revealed concept art of Hifumi Togo:

Main Character’s Apartment
Instead of the coffee shop where the main character of Persona 5 lives in the final game, he was originally planned to live in the same building as detective Sae Niijima, who is pursuing the Phantom Thieves.

Where the Main Character lives in the final game.

Sae Niijima

Atlus showed off test footage of this location in development:

Main Character’s Persona
The main character’s Persona was originally going to be the German demon Mephistopheles. It was changed to Arsene in the final game because the latter fit better with the overall theme of the game.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Maxed out Takemi and romanced her.

:gladbron:

Didn't think the game would allow me to pipe as she's an adult. Talking about giving me a thorough examination :sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

lmaoo what you think she thoroughly examining bruh