Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
A shame I haven't been back to this game. I spread myself too thin across these games. Currently playing;
Zelda BOTW, ME: Andromeda, Nier: Automata, and Persona 5.
We recently started Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls back up at the house so there goes a bunch of time with that one too.

nope still playing it daily. I want them trophies, dammit.

Got Tekken 7 and FFXIV on hold til I'm done.

Guildies and playing buddies is furious. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These Chinese dudes knows no bounds.

They got a mobile Persona 5 card game that's straight rip-off status.
Mobile-Persona-Rip-off-1.jpg

Mobile-Persona-Rip-off-4.jpg

Mobile-Persona-Rip-off-2.jpg

Persona-like-Mobile-Character-576x1024.jpg

Shameless lol

Daps
A shame I haven't been back to this game. I spread myself too thin across these games. Currently playing;
Zelda BOTW, ME: Andromeda, Nier: Automata, and Persona 5.
We recently started Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls back up at the house so there goes a bunch of time with that one too.
Man how can you play Mass effect? Like I'm not gonna try to go stereotypical its fukking garbage like everyone else, but I legit put time in that game and I just never found it fun after the first vault. It just wasnt the series I loved anymore. Everytime I put that game on I just quit after 30 minutes and I dont know any game that Ive ever done that for.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Least rewarding, most rinse/repeat game I've ever paid $60 for. I can't even beat this game because how over it I am. Not to mention it's fukken 100 hours. This game needed to cap out at 50 and id be way more forgiving.

After putting this game away for 2 months I tried but couldn't play it anymore. Ended up reading the spoilers on wiki and not impressed either. Really has the same format as p4 in the narrative too let alone the gameplay. Never been this let down by a game and the reviews.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man how can you play Mass effect? Like I'm not gonna try to go stereotypical its fukking garbage like everyone else, but I legit put time in that game and I just never found it fun after the first vault. It just wasnt the series I loved anymore. Everytime I put that game on I just quit after 30 minutes and I dont know any game that Ive ever done that for.
Mass Effect is at the back end of my rotation. Right now I'm going back and forth with Diablo 3 (especially with the necromancer coming out Tuesday), Nier Autómata, Zelda, and Arms. I want to get back into persona. Mass Effect is sitting there but I've had no major desire to put any real time into it for a while.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I couldn't imagine playing Mass Effect over this. To be honest I put Mass Effect down when Persona 5 came out and now I've long since finished Persona 5 and haven't had any desire to return to Mass Effect ever. Like Dragon Age Inquisition before it that's likely gonna be another Bioware game I never play again. Especially when I consider the series is essentially dead now.