Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I seen her in a screenshot at the end of the game. Maybe you need to rank up Ann and speak to her near the end?

Oh, I mean
I know she's in there. I maxed out all my confidants.

Just seemed weird that she was integral to getting the main story ball rolling, then they do nothing with her past right before the first palace and her saying goodbye to Ann. She's brought up a lot in Ann's story.... meanwhile, everyone else that joins are really there because theyre related to targets. I mean, I understand the purpose of the confidant links. You learn from them, no matter how "random" it seems. Tower for guns, Star for Shogi moves or whatever..... Shiho seemed like she needed the most emotional support before the game even started proper....

but storywise she got limbo'ed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I mean
I know she's in there. I maxed out all my confidants.

Just seemed weird that she was integral to getting the main story ball rolling, then they do nothing with her past right before the first palace and her saying goodbye to Ann. She's brought up a lot in Ann's story.... meanwhile, everyone else that joins are really there because theyre related to targets. I mean, I understand the purpose of the confidant links. You learn from them, no matter how "random" it seems. Tower for guns, Star for Shogi moves or whatever..... Shiho seemed like she needed the most emotional support before the game even started proper....

but storywise she got limbo'ed.
I mean I haven't finished the US version but from what I remember in the JP version she seemed to have always been in the hospital for a while and Ann mentioned she was supposed to go to another school when she recovered if her Mom decided to. I think she mainly was there to have a hook for Ann's story beats and for Makoto whom knew about what was happening.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
A shame I haven't been back to this game. I spread myself too thin across these games. Currently playing;
Zelda BOTW, ME: Andromeda, Nier: Automata, and Persona 5.
We recently started Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls back up at the house so there goes a bunch of time with that one too.