Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm at a crossroads brehs.

Im on my 2nd playthrough. Wifed up Makoto on the 1st playthrough. Almost went Takemi but I decided nah.

But now I'm tryna figure out who to bag on the 2nd playthrough...Futaba, Anne, or Haru.......or Hifumi.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm 160+ hours into this joint and STILL haven't beaten it yet.:blessed::picard: I'm on the:jbhmm:....6th palace, I believe.:patrice: Got about 4-5 Confidant links to level 10.:banderas: Character's level is on level 51 now. Able to build overlevel Personas now due to maxing out a specific someone's link.:smugfavre::win:

careful with that.... the power trip you get from doing it will make you go broke reeeeeeaaaall fast.

I blew 1.5 million yen once I realized I could fuse overleveled persona.

":mjgrin: fukk it, I can just get more money right!? am I right!?"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:banderas:

Still intro song wise P5=P4>P3.

This song sounds like it could've fit in the game but I'm not sure when.. Ending possibly but even then the ending song fits.

edit:

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things really start to escalate plotwise from Okumera's death on. I was :picard: when Akechi put the gun to the Mcs dome and pulled the trigger. Loved how Akechi was pretty much trolling the group the whole time. Went from joining your party and hitting Michael Jackson moves in celebration after combat to just offing you with no hesitation.

First week of December and I know the end is near. Upper 50s level wise, so still some work to do in the metaverse. Some really nice social links in this game. Shinya's, Sojiro's, the fake gun shop owner's, and No good Tora's had me :mjcry: . I wish I knew the track that plays when you get to rank 9 and 10, but it really brought those feels.
I ended up dating multiple girls while friendzoning Ann and Futaba, who was like a weird lil sis to me. I'd have to say Kawakami and shogi girl were my 1a and 1b.

Last edited: