Persona 5 - Launching 14 February 2017

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:mjlol:

This nikka listed psp games, vita games, old ass steam games PS2 remasters and games already out on Xbox:

All as PS4 exclusives that you are so interested in you had to google them:mjlol:

Claim you aren't hating on Xbox, but according to your little list only the Xbox games you are interested in count, but every single PS4 game that might be something like an exclusive gets counted:smh:
Whatever you say man. I didn't google shyt. I looked at ign upcoming list and typed. I listed every Xbox game I saw, and every ps game I saw. You got a better list. I could have guessed your whole reply before you even wrote it. Blah blah ps2, blah blah remaster. I don't know why I even bother with you lol. Peace out :salute:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
At least half the list is Vita games. A couple of them PS3 games. God eater is a psp game:mjlol:

If Vita and PSP ports are what Yall into over there in Sony stan land then go right ahead and enjoy:cheers:
At least half the list is vita games???One game on the whole list is a psp remaster, and one maybe two game is on vita and ps4. One is an old steam game, and one is a ps2 remaster
About 20 are Brand new ps4 games lol. Your a straight up clown b,you got no credibility.

Lol post a bunch of bs and some smilies.look at Meach yall :russ:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:mjlol:

This nikka listed psp games, vita games, old ass steam games PS2 remasters and games already out on Xbox:

All as PS4 exclusives that you are so interested in you had to google them:mjlol:

Claim you aren't hating on Xbox, but according to your little list only the Xbox games you are interested in count, but every single PS4 game that might be something like an exclusive gets counted:smh:
What games are out on Xbox?and which are old ass steam games?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Darkest Dungeon is a year and a half old steam game. Might be on XBone. That's it really.
Exactly I knew about that too, I played it on steam lol. Wanted to know if he did.I listed it because it's dope as fukk. Pretty sure it's not coming to Xbox. But he wants to say half are vita games :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At least half the list is vita games? One game on the whole list is a psp remaster, and there's not a single vita game. Your a straight up clown b

Grand Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - vita game

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkest_Dungeon- old ass steam game.

Dragon Quest X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - a 3ds game :dead:

I Am Setsuna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - vita game

World of Final Fantasy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - vita game, final fantasy for kids:huhldup:

Yakuza 0 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - PS3 game

http://m.ign.com/games/rainbow-skies/ps3-161197 -PS3 vita game.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - already out on Xbox in Japan

Toukiden 2 - vita/PS3 game

The Banner Saga 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - already out on steam, also coming to Xbox

Final Fantasy XII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - A remaster of an expansion pack from a PS2 game :laff::laff::laff:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I meant one or two Xbox ones that I'd want. Some of these are console exclusive. Theyre not all guaranteed to come out before Persona 5 but I'm pretty sure at least 15 will. I know I missed a few, and sorry if a couple aren't exclusives cause I just looked this up quick.
No man's sky
Grand Kingdom
Star Ocean
Darkest Dungeon
I am Setsuna
King of fighters 14

Grand Turismo Sport
New Hot Shots Golf
Gravity Rush 2
Dragon Quest 11
World of Final Fantasy
The Last Guardian

Yakuza 0
Tales of Beseria
Nioh
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
New Ni No Kuni

God Eater resurrection
God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Rainbow Skies
Romance of the 3 kingdoms 13
Banner Saga 2
Toukiden 2
Ys 8
Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac age

As I was looking I noticed for Xbox
Gears of War 4
Recore
Sea of Thieves
Cuphead
Scalebound
I'm legitimately excited ------> hype as fukk for the bolded. Probably will end up playing all the bolded

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Dragon Quest 11 not 10

Banner Saga 2 I knew was a steam game didn't know it was going to Xbox.

Darkest Dungeon I knew was on steam cause I played it there. Still a console exclusive

Ff12 wtf you talking about expansion pack? Do you not know what Ff12 is.

Romance, so what if it's out in Japan lol lots of stuff hits Japan first. Been that way for.decades. Ps4 exclusive

And 4 or 5 that are on other Sony platforms, but are still exclusive. Ain't nothing wrong with being on ps4 and vita

Like I said I made the list quick and admitted there was probably some mistakes. I put some on there that shouldn't have been. Still about 17 brand new games when I claimed 15 at first.

Your still a clown. I shouldn't have tried to take you serious in the first place lol

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dragon Quest 11 not 10

Banner Saga 2 I knew was a steam game didn't know it was going to Xbox.

Darkest Dungeon I knew was on steam cause I played it there. Still a console exclusive

Ff12 wtf you talking about expansion pack? Do you not know what Ff12 is.

Romance, so what if it's out in Japan lol lots of stuff hits Japan first. Been that way for.decades. Ps4 exclusive

And 4 or 5 that are on other Sony platforms, but are still exclusive. Ain't nothing wrong with being on ps4 and vita

Like I said I made the list quick and admitted there was probably some mistakes. I put some on there that shouldn't have been. Still about 17 brand new games when I claimed 15 at first.

Your still a clown. I shouldn't have tried to take you serious in the first place lol
Dragon quest 11 is coming to 3ds

Zodiac job system is an expansion pack for the OG ff12 game.

Romance is out in Japan ON XBOX

Only thing wrong with being on Vita is that the game was made to be able to play on a Vita. :francis:, it's not like these are separate games coming to both platforms. You are literally playing upresed vita ports on your ps4:smh:

And like I said if all the games were so great, and you were so interested in them, you wouldn't be posting IGN lists.

You've only proven that you are the clown here :laff:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Dragon quest 11 is coming to 3ds

Zodiac job system is an expansion pack for the OG ff12 game.

Romance is out in Japan ON XBOX

Only thing wrong with being on Vita is that the game was made to be able to play on a Vita. :francis:, it's not like these are separate games coming to both platforms. You are literally playing upresed vita ports on your ps4:smh:

And like I said if all the games were so great, and you were so interested in them, you wouldn't be posting IGN lists.

You've only proven that you are the clown here :laff:

This started with you saying ps has no where near 15 exclusives coming. I still listed about 17 brand new ps4 games. And roughly 23 ps exclusives. What's so hard to understand about that. Vita and ps4 games aren't nesccarily up ressed vita games and they're still exclusives. You just try to not count them cause it fits your agenda. You've been spewing bs and smilies this whole time.

And yea the ones I bolded I am interested in. I wasnt going to list them all quickly off the top of my head so I looked at a list because it would be quicker lol.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's still about 17 brand new ps4 games when I initially claimed 15. What's so hard to understand about that. Im not going to keep repeating what I said. FYI your talking out your ass about up ressed vita games. And yea the ones I bolded I am interested in. I wasnt going to list them all quickly off the top of my head so I looked at a list because it would be quicker lol.

The only worthwhile games on your list.

Stuff like nioh, ni no kuni, nier, are not coming this year.

Only thing left is the last guardian, and that's probably gonna get delayed too.

The rest is just crap you listed, cause you needed a list of games.

I could list 15 random Xbox games too :mjlol:

Don't let Micrsoft enable windows store games on Xbox. That would literally be dozens of "Xbox exclusives" released in one day :mjlol:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The only worthwhile games on your list.

Stuff like nioh, ni no kuni, nier, are not coming this year.

Only thing left is the last guardian, and that's probably gonna get delayed too.

The rest is just crap you listed, cause you needed a list of games.

I could list 15 random Xbox games too :mjlol:

Don't let Micrsoft enable windows store games on Xbox. That would literally be dozens of "Xbox exclusives" released in one day :mjlol:

More of the same bs spewed a different way to fit your agenda. Whatever you say man :shaq2:. Like I said I ain't gonna keep repeating myself. I lost for replying to you as long as i did lol. Should have known you can't be taken seriously from jump

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Bout fukkin time with the amount of pushbacks this game has seen.

Can't wait.