winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just googled it, the first trailer they dropped said "winter 2014"

:huhldup:
That was a Japanese trailer. In fact to this day there hasn't been a single English trailer for that game. I've followed the game since the beginning. Japanese announcement was made and it said 2015 on it. The US branch parroted that because that's all that was said. The game never had a solid western date until today.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's still not out in Japan :francis:
I don't know about you but I don't live in Japan. In fact when the game was announced it was a PS3 game only. They added it to PS4 when they delayed the PS3 version so the PS4 version was never delayed. It said Summer 2016 so the PS4 version was never technically delayed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know about you but I don't live in Japan. In fact when the game was announced it was a PS3 game only. They added it to PS4 when they delayed the PS3 version so the PS4 version was never delayed. It said Summer 2016 so the PS4 version was never technically delayed.
Breh, they literally PROMISED the game would come out in 2015 in the U.S.

Even they aren't trying to deny that. Damn all this semantical shyt you coming up with after the fact:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because Uncharted didnt come through and crush the buildings :francis:
Your stannery is disgusting :scust:
That's the only one :mjlol:

I'm just laughing at @Grand Conde cause he was so convinced these games wer coming out this year and talking a bunch of shyt about what Microsoft doesn't have. He even tried it in this thread and ethered himself again:heh:

Now all we need is the inevitable "the last guardian delayed" thread for the cipher to be complete:ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why are you in this thread when you don't have a PS4 and have no interest in buying this game? :dwillhuh:
One day maybe you'll learn the truth about Xbox fanboys. That truth is more of them hate Sony and because Nintendo isn't a valid home for them they attach themselves to Microsoft not because they like what Microsoft does but because there's nowhere else to go. Their hate for Sony far exceeds anything they feel for Microsoft.

Sony fanboys are typically far more excited about their own company's products. Xbox fanboys are notorious for hyping up games and products they have no intention of playing or using.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One day maybe you'll learn the truth about Xbox fanboys. That truth is more of them hate Sony and because Nintendo isn't a valid home for them they attach themselves to Microsoft not because they like what Microsoft does but because there's nowhere else to go. Their hate for Sony far exceeds anything they feel for Microsoft.

Sony fanboys are typically far more excited about their own company's products. Xbox fanboys are notorious for hyping up games and products they have no intention of playing or using.
Awww shut the fukk up with this dumb shyt.

@Grand Conde was just in the Xbox one thread yesterday.

But now it's "why you in here you don't own an Xbox:sadbron:

Swear all Yall some fukking clowns man, you old "Emo, too scared to come out of my basement so I'll play Paty cake with my waifu fakkit"

Don't worry about what I be doing :camby: