Persona 5 - Launching 14 February 2017

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Delaystation:wow:
Rather wait for exclusives than not have any.:sas1:

XBOX OneExclusive :wow:

Good thing PS4 got about 15 other exclusives coming to keep us busy in the meantime :myman: And for those of us that also got a XBOX, we might even get 1 or 2 exclusives there if we're lucky.

They can take all the time they need to make it as good as it can be

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Rather wait for exclusives than not have any.:sas1:

XBOX OneExclusive :wow:

Good thing PS4 got about 15 other exclusives coming to keep us busy in the meantime :myman: And for those of us that also got a XBOX, we might even get 1 or 2 exclusives there if we're lucky.

They can take all the time they need to make it as good as it can be
Make shyt up brehs :mjlol:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
There's definitely more than 1 exclusive on Xbox this year, and no where near 15 on ps4.:comeon:
I meant one or two Xbox ones that I'd want. Some of these are console exclusive. Theyre not all guaranteed to come out before Persona 5 but I'm pretty sure at least 15 will. I know I missed a few, and sorry if a couple aren't exclusives cause I just looked this up quick.
No man's sky
Grand Kingdom
Star Ocean
Darkest Dungeon
I am Setsuna
King of fighters 14
Grand Turismo Sport
New Hot Shots Golf
Gravity Rush 2
Dragon Quest 11
World of Final Fantasy
The Last Guardian
Yakuza 0
Tales of Beseria
Nioh
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
New Ni No Kuni
God Eater resurrection
God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Rainbow Skies
Romance of the 3 kingdoms 13
Banner Saga 2
Toukiden 2
Ys 8
Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac age
That's 26 lol. I thought there'd be alot of downloadable only type games but only 4 of those are.

Not to mention about half a dozen or so that came out the last couple months.

As I was looking I noticed for Xbox
Gears of War 4
Recore
Sea of Thieves
Cuphead
Scalebound
Again I probably missed a few. I don't try to hate on Xbox. I got one and am looking forward to Gears, Cuphead, and maybe Sea of Thieves. Im just telling it like it is imo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I meant one or two Xbox ones that I'd want. Some of these are console exclusive. Theyre not all guaranteed to come out before Persona 5 but I'm pretty sure at least 15 will. I know I missed a few, and sorry if a couple aren't exclusives cause I just looked this up quick.
No man's sky
Grand Kingdom
Star Ocean
Darkest Dungeon
I am Setsuna
King of fighters 14
Grand Turismo Sport
New Hot Shots Golf
Gravity Rush 2
Dragon Quest 11
World of Final Fantasy
The Last Guardian
Yakuza 0
Tales of Beseria
Nioh
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
New Ni No Kuni
God Eater resurrection
God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Rainbow Skies
Romance of the 3 kingdoms 13
Banner Saga 2
Toukiden 2
Ys 8
Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac age
That's 26 lol. I thought there'd be alot of downloadable only type games but only 4 of those are.

Not to mention about half a dozen or so that came out the last couple months.

As I was looking I noticed for Xbox
Gears of War 4
Recore
Sea of Thieves
Cuphead
Scalebound
Again I probably missed a few. I don't try to hate on Xbox. I got one and am looking forward to Gears, Cuphead, and maybe Sea of Thieves. Im just telling it like it is imo
:mjlol:

This nikka listed psp games, vita games, old ass steam games PS2 remasters and games already out on Xbox:

All as PS4 exclusives that you are so interested in you had to google them:mjlol:

Claim you aren't hating on Xbox, but according to your little list only the Xbox games you are interested in count, but every single PS4 game that might be something like an exclusive gets counted:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall do this shyt every year.

"2014-2105-2016 Sony is gonna crush the buildings"

Half the games get delayed, then Yall start listing a bunch of obscure Japanese ports and remasters, then Yall never really play or care about the trash games.

Last year Yall were hyping up trash like dragon quest heros and Tails of Zestria.

They come out and are trash as expected, then Yall never mention them again:mjlol: