Persona 5 - Launching 14 February 2017

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I told y'all no way in hell were we getting this game this year. Takes way to long to localize.
plenty of games release everywhere at the same time though. probably because they do their localization on the fly, or at least wait for it all to be complete before releasing

this "make them wait for the English version" is basically an old-school Japanese way of doing things. and IMO it's kind of dangerous in this day and age of internet spoilers and such

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I told y'all no way in hell were we getting this game this year. Takes way to long to localize.
Man, I thought they'd have it out sometime around Christmas :francis:

Oh well, FF15 will hold me over until then :jawalrus:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Awww shut the fukk up with this dumb shyt.

@Grand Conde was just in the Xbox one thread yesterday.

But now it's "why you in here you don't own an Xbox:sadbron:

Swear all Yall some fukking clowns man, you old "Emo, too scared to come out of my basement so I'll play Paty cake with my waifu fakkit"

Don't worry about what I be doing :camby:
uO4SAbW.gif

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
We gon eat:blessed:

8 months from now:mjcry:
One day maybe you'll learn the truth about Xbox fanboys. That truth is more of them hate Sony and because Nintendo isn't a valid home for them they attach themselves to Microsoft not because they like what Microsoft does but because there's nowhere else to go. Their hate for Sony far exceeds anything they feel for Microsoft.

Sony fanboys are typically far more excited about their own company's products. Xbox fanboys are notorious for hyping up games and products they have no intention of playing or using.
:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both it and Horizon getting copped on drop day:mjcry:

Gives me more time between Final Fantasy XV, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Odin Sphere(Vita version) and Star Ocean V. Plus other games I still have to finish.
September 15th and then two weeks later FFXV. :mjcry:
I think I'm gonna beat the JPN version first and then cop FFXV after.