Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
damn that ending was depressing :picard:

Yeah, E.B. decided to check out :francis:. The scene with him and Emily in the jail was really good.

The identity of the 4th man is known, only interesting part is why besides money and if there is anything else going on.

Coroner into some weird stuff :skip:

Not sure if Sister Abigail is letting her pride get the best of her or if she really believes what she is saying.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It's starting to feel stretched out. There's only so long they can spend showing Mason getting closer to a truth we're already aware of as viewers. There are other threads out there, but they're still too removed from the main story. It's still good, but doesn't feel very cohesive or of a part right now.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's starting to feel stretched out. There's only so long they can spend showing Mason getting closer to a truth we're already aware of as viewers. There are other threads out there, but they're still too removed from the main story. It's still good, but doesn't feel very cohesive or of a part right now.
we dont know the whole story

like how that weirdo church is connected to the adoption agency

or really how all of this is connected.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
we dont know the whole story

like how that weirdo church is connected to the adoption agency

or really how all of this is connected.

I know there's more. I just thought they spent a little too long getting to this point. I'm nitpicking,I like the show.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah, E.B. decided to check out :francis:. The scene with him and Emily in the jail was really good.

The identity of the 4th man is known, only interesting part is why besides money and if there is anything else going on.

Coroner into some weird stuff :skip:

Not sure if Sister Abigail is letting her pride get the best of her or if she really believes what she is saying.

We still don't know the connection between Sister Abigail and the killing.
This year's "Penny Dreadful: City of Angels" had characters based on some of the same people as this show. I'm wondering if the person behind the kidnapping/murder on this show is the equivalent to the person who ordered the killings on City of Angels?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I meant to start watching this, but I heard it's super dark so I'm hesitant.
There’s enough humor to break up the dark vibe, especially between Perry and his partner. It’s not any darker than True Detective or similar crime shows.
Good show Brehs?
Absolutely. Great acting and an interesting story. The audience knows more than the characters about the crime but it’s still unclear how things fit together.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
We still don't know the connection between Sister Abigail and the killing.
This year's "Penny Dreadful: City of Angels" had characters based on some of the same people as this show. I'm wondering if the person behind the kidnapping/murder on this show is the equivalent to the person who ordered the killings on City of Angels?

Yeah, anytime there's the church and kids I sadly expect some fukkery going on :francis:

I heard a theory about how Sister Abigail's prophecy could come true in a way that was intriguing :ohhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EdVZtKCXYAIWJEg
so help me, God