ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:francis: post your picture because I can tell by your fat calves you a cornball type nikka. And say loser real big one more time so after you DON'T post your pic I can put it in peridot green and put the loser over your teddy graham bad hairline having ass face and your attempt to live like a total fukkboy today will have come full circle
You're an ugly, frog faced loser who pretends to be a female on the 2nd generation of a hip hop message board community. You should have given yourself the final fade years ago but for some reason you keep going, possibly because of the attention these people give you.

If I met you on the street I'd slap you so hard someone would walk by and say "Aye cool it youngblood why you hitting the man like that" and I'd ignore them and slap you again in hopes that you pick yourself up, get a job, and become a functioning part of society.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
the fukk is going on in this thread
rh6foxT.png

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
You're an ugly, frog faced loser who pretends to be a female on the 2nd generation of a hip hop message board community. You should have given yourself the final fade years ago but for some reason you keep going, possibly because of the attention these people give you.

If I met you on the street I'd slap you so hard someone would walk by and say "Aye cool it youngblood why you hitting the man like that" and I'd ignore them and slap you again in hopes that you pick yourself up, get a job, and become a functioning part of society.

This misguided shine you're looking for is about to blind ya bytch :usure: come up in a rejected pmsing bytches thread all types of wrong and fukked up and think it's going to end well brehs

Post. Your. Picture. Teddy.

I know you gonna deflect, those rounded legs tensing up like :sadcam: "imma bytch nikka, I don't wanna post my pics, I just want to spend today engaging wit that I think is a psychotic homosexual"

#liveyourtruth
#picsorit didn't happen
#teddybearsaren'talwaysnice
#fukkboysstayexposingthemselves

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

:krs:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This misguided shine you're looking for is about to blind ya bytch :usure: come up in a rejected pmsing bytches thread all types of wrong and fukked up and think it's going to end well brehs

Post. Your. Picture. Teddy.

I know you gonna deflect, those rounded legs tensing up like :sadcam: "imma bytch nikka, I don't wanna post my pics, I just want to spend today engaging wit that I think is a psychotic homosexual"

#liveyourtruth
#picsorit didn't happen
#teddybearsaren'talwaysnice
#fukkboysstayexposingthemselves
You're a dude pretending to be a chick. I wouldn't wish your life on my worst enemy.