Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PeridotPuss got curved and is going through a rut at work to the point that she believed termination was going to happen.

Turns out her period caused her to unnecessarily exasperate the situation.

Some breh with legs in his avi (RE:thread title) accuses her of being ****. Proof is mentioned as a retort..a back and forth ensues.

Simping, insults...the usual. :ehh:

Edit: she edited the title but the tags are there. And she exposed another breh in her PMs.

:deadmanny:

I dont know why I found that simple ass reference as being so damn funny.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Why @PeridotPuss threads always have 20 pages or more every time?

:stopitslime:

:francis: how is that my fault? nikkas post the threads get long then nikkas complain about the content as if I'm in control of everybody's posts on 20 pages of posting :mjlol: but fukk you for that neg and your late ass can exit this thread and go view the BETTER threads throughout the site:francis:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
:francis: how is that my fault? nikkas post the threads get long then nikkas complain about the content as if I'm in control of everybody's posts on 20 pages of posting :mjlol: but fukk you for that neg and your late ass can exit this thread and go view the BETTER threads throughout the site:francis:

Simps are pathetic here and stay trying to get validation from females here. Thats why your threads stay poppin. Simpery is the logical answer :sas2:

Simps here love to give female posters tons of replies in their threads, and tons of positive rep. :sas2:

your threads still aint shyt doe, i blame nikkas mostly.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Simps are pathetic here and stay trying to get validation from females here. Thats why your threads stay poppin. Simpery is the logical answer :sas2:

Simps here love to give female posters tons of replies in their threads, and tons of positive rep. :sas2:

your threads still aint shyt doe, i blame nikkas mostly.

Why do you give a single fukk about another man's tactics with women? :francis: we all out here getting it and u commentating from the sidelines, thx breh :lolbron: foh

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Why @PeridotPuss threads always have 20 pages or more every time?

:stopitslime:

I know one thread that ain't do shyt.
H71Fo6H.gif