Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
a7a448bc8e0330915a89b2496ff73c3e.jpg

White people on Facebook let me know I speak for all black people so I'm all them nikkas

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'll tell you what to do, make your way to the Palace Hotel, ask the for the chef by name...Alfonse, to make you a grilled cheese with truffle butter
it's top notch...that will cheer you up...some comfort food.

now, go back outside and you will see a Vespa, take it and go to midtown, The Milan building...say the doormans name...Vanya.

he will vaguely act like he doesn't know then will let you up into an apartment...if you go into the bathroom, there will be a bath set, rose petals in the tub, candles and the whole nine...ignore that, thats not for you..if you see a box of purple tulips, pick them up and take them downstairs back to the Vespa with you..and leave them along with the Vespa where you first found the V.

now, be careful, i love you aight.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
:blessed:@PeridotPuss now I have received thy honorable rep the god himself can now lather you with knowledge of how to achieve joyful proclamation and relieve thyself from the hitherence one has found ones self in...

Juss get down on your knees and suck some dikk, if your boss is a bytch you're prolly fukked tho...:dame:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:mjcry: fukked up at work, might get fired, no nikkas for the fall, feeling moody breh
girl this was me about a week ago :banderas:

the nikkas will come! They usually come the minute u give up hope! Then the perfect bae pops up :pachaha: then ya boss will start going easy on you....if u moody, it might be ur period :patrice: