Daps
That sucks. Go for a run/drive, that'll clear your mind and you'll be feeling better.

Don't stress over the possibility of getting fired. You may not and are stressing over nothing.

And even if u do get fired, you'll find another job.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
OP has psychotic tendencies

I'm not ashamed to have a different definition of balance

topanga2.gif

I must accept how this mind works, adapt to it or change it

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
girl this was me about a week ago :banderas:

the nikkas will come! They usually come the minute u give up hope! Then the perfect bae pops up :pachaha: then ya boss will start going easy on you....if u moody, it might be ur period :patrice:

:deadmanny: I swear it sneaks up on my every month and I start acting like a psycho like whhyyyyy:to: then I get the period and I be like :whew: I'm not crazy, just my period was coming

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
The desire for attention is a powerful drug.

What's wrong with giving and receiving attention? :heh: the shade people try to throw, anything to feel like you're a "better poster" tho right?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Unless you have a long record of fukking up or in a bad space with your boss, don't worry about getting fired.

How big of a fukk up is it though? :francis:
This.
Sorry bout that OP. Pick ya head up. If it's just one time fuk up then just keep ur head low n be on top of that work. Also resolve any issues with coworkers, u never know who could have ur back or want to stab it.

If it's really bad, just breathe. it's gonna be ok. Think of the good things to be grateful for. Atleast u have experience n it doesn't hurt to keep ur eye out for other opportunities. Be proactive. good luck OP

I'd rep but still salty how u just make a thread.....n daps n reps everywhere. Maybe later if thread does numbers lol

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
Tranny fukking LOSER. Who pretends to be a female on the internet. fukking LOSER.

:francis: post your picture because I can tell by your fat calves you a cornball type nikka. And say loser real big one more time so after you DON'T post your pic I can put it in peridot green and put the loser over your teddy graham bad hairline having ass face and your attempt to live like a total fukkboy today will have come full circle

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What's wrong with giving and receiving attention? :heh: the shade people try to throw, anything to feel like you're a "better poster" tho right?

On a normal level nothing. On a narcissistic level, that's another story.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh