FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Ommggg stoppppp

beykg0.jpg

You gotta be gay as the day is long

What in the entire fukk are you doing and saying online with these men? ????

You a grown ass man sittin here pretending to be a woman online for entertainment

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
This chick has the coli wrapped around her got damn finger, you nikka's it pathetic. She's displaying typical thotish and attention whoring behavior but at least she owning that shyt unlike alot of these hoes. I know damn well she got at least one nikka that she could call up and talk too, she aint have to get on here on I'm lonely shyt. But you stupid ass nikka's dont matter, so its nothing off her shoulders.

Peridot call up one of them nikka's that actually give a fukk about your well being and stop being a bytch. fukking coward.

nikka this is probably your 4th account. Tryna call nikkas in here pathetic. FOH

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Not responding to you anymore cuz you know you can't win a legitimate argument
2890d521_smokey-shoo.gif

There was no legit argument, if your assertion is my threads are somehow lower quality than those thousands already in the locker room I'd disagree because, they are on par and at times superior.

What's unclear is your motivation for being here with a shady heart. If not b attraction. ....then jealousy? Tryna figure out why you care exactly :francis: and you can't shoo me away in my own thread nikka. ....you leave, not me lol

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Some of you dudes are really pathetic, and wonder why women avoid you in real life. They can smell the bytchassness coming out of your pores. They see it in your face, they way you dress, the body language. They know a bytch when they see one.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:mjcry: fukked up at work, might get fired, no nikkas for the fall, feeling moody breh
No nikkas for the fall? :dahell:

As in the season? :dahell:

:patrice:

A nikka boutta get to 'portin :shaq:

nikkas are such a$$holes, nikka was saying he was looking for a new spot so I sent him the

Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-GIF-1.gif

And he just ghosts, dafuq? :heh: nikkas scared of the p*ssy?
:whoa: maybe I need to be glad I'm too light for y'all redbones I can't get jiggy with this shyt :whoa:

:mjcry:

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
not sure wtf is going on in this thread but I know I could bag original poster if I wanted to(wasn't married) :yeshrug: