BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Interlude inside ExodusNirvana thoughts:

Maybe if I go at this breh for simping......

320x240_13.jpg

Yeah, that'll get them on my side

:dead: "I'm your conscience"

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Nature of my work demands perfection and I already tried to quit twice :usure:

I'm concerned my fukk up today may be that :usure: "it's time to part ways" talk

You're in financial services which is a broad field, what do you do exactly?

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
They're gonna make her a mod soon. All she has to do is tone down her criticism of black males and she's in there. Like what, 2 or 3 more months of this with the male and female simps and she'll be Supreme Allied Commander of TLR.
:yeshrug:

Whose alias are you? Are you someone that recently lost a ban bet or sports bet?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who? and who that? This good or bad Liggins? :jbhmm:
Steven universe is a show on Cartoon Network. one of the characters name in the show is "peridot". majority of the characters of the show are gems. tbh, i thought you would know xD

latest

I also think he meant @Amethyst
1ca60aeaedfdaac42bca6e2230d791f9.jpg
as well...though he forgot @GarnetGem
latest

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand how u nikkas can be in a female's pms talking all sweet and shyt then get on the boards and get all HOH :heh:

who are u trying to prove ya self to? :mindblown:

u gonna get exposed bytch :mlaff:

You better not expose my pics, no matter what :ufdup:

truthbetold

Rookie
Daps
This chick has the coli wrapped around her got damn finger, you nikka's it pathetic. She's displaying typical thotish and attention whoring behavior but at least she owning that shyt unlike alot of these hoes. I know damn well she got at least one nikka that she could call up and talk too, she aint have to get on here on I'm lonely shyt. But you stupid ass nikka's dont matter, so its nothing off her shoulders.

Peridot call up one of them nikka's that actually give a fukk about your well being and stop being a bytch. fukking coward.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You have a misguided perspective on your legs. You think they may be appealing to a woman (or man - since you have them out on a male board :usure:) but they are not. They look soft and like they belong to a man with feminine and sexually unattractive tendencies.

Since you're no simp, but a fukkboy, and you're already wrong and I just clarified for you how them gay lookin legs made it in the thread tags. why are you still quoting me?:martin:

@FLYINHAWAIIAN stay out my PM box, you want that work too breh:usure:

:mjlol:

@malcolmxxx_45 how long you gone keep up with this split personality shyt