FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This chick has the coli wrapped around her got damn finger, you nikka's it pathetic. She's displaying typical thotish and attention whoring behavior but at least she owning that shyt unlike alot of these hoes. I know damn well she got at least one nikka that she could call up and talk too, she aint have to get on here on I'm lonely shyt. But you stupid ass nikka's dont matter, so its nothing off her shoulders.

Peridot call up one of them nikka's that actually give a fukk about your well being and stop being a bytch. fukking coward.

Breh thats @malcolmxxx_45
Not a chick.
He been exposed awhile ago but people stayed falling for it and dapping @PeridotPuss up.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
54d.jpg

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
This chick has the coli wrapped around her got damn finger, you nikka's it pathetic. She's displaying typical thotish and attention whoring behavior but at least she owning that shyt unlike alot of these hoes. I know damn well she got at least one nikka that she could call up and talk too, she aint have to get on here on I'm lonely shyt. But you stupid ass nikka's dont matter, so its nothing off her shoulders.

Peridot call up one of them nikka's that actually give a fukk about your well being and stop being a bytch. fukking coward.

:francis: you never wanna be the first psycho out the woodworks breh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Boy you full of shyt.
Wanna talk regular on this profile but soon as you log in to @PeridotPuss you wanna talk sassy.

I told yo peanut butter cup ass in the pm i wasn't gone say nttn but you keep playing just to troll the site.
Cho' rattlesnake meat head ass on
:camby:
Man fukk of.u were simpin my other acct

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Boy you full of shyt.
Wanna talk regular on this profile but soon as you log in to @PeridotPuss you wanna talk sassy.

I told yo peanut butter cup ass in the pm i wasn't gone say nttn but you keep playing just to troll the site.
I hope the judge throws the book at you

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Why should I be held to a higher thread making standard? The entire fukk?

Yall nikkas make misguided threads on p*ssy every.single.day and debate the same rap beefs and sports storylines...I'm already in the locker room, fall the fukk back
:dahell:That's what this forum is for. the Locker room clearly is for relationship advice and life advice and gettin p*ssy falls under that. The booth and the coliseum are for the rap beefs and sports that we like. There is no subforum on here dedicated to @PeridotPuss or threads about nothing :mjlol:

:camby::camby::camby:
@DrX @thewiz703 @Prynce @Action Mike @Silkk @BigHench

Last edited:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Boy you full of shyt.

Ommggg stoppppp

beykg0.jpg

You gotta be gay as the day is long

What in the entire fukk are you doing and saying online with these men? ????