ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Interlude inside ExodusNirvana thoughts:

Maybe if I go at this breh for simping......

320x240_13.jpg

Yeah, that'll get them on my side
I mean I already wore you out (hence the neg) so why are you still going?

He's a simp not only for jumping in 3 pages AFTER I admitted I was wrong, but then telling me I didn't admit I was wrong hard enough

C'mon now :laugh:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
You have a misguided perspective on your legs. You think they may be appealing to a woman (or man - since you have them out on a male board :usure:) but they are not. They look soft and like they belong to a man with feminine and sexually unattractive tendencies.

Since you're no simp, but a fukkboy, and you're already wrong and I just clarified for you how them gay lookin legs made it in the thread tags. why are you still quoting me?:martin:

@FLYINHAWAIIAN stay out my PM box, you want that work too breh:usure:

This was supposed to be an innocent thread.

I think you can literally post a thread about the shyt you just took and it will still do numbers with folks asking for pics.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
This was supposed to be an innocent thread.

I think you can literally post a thread about the shyt you just took and it will still do numbers with folks asking for pics.

If you saw the PMs I got during this thread including @ExodusNirvana IG and I'm nice enough not to post pics of HIM for HIM and he still can't just apologize and leave and @FLYINHAWAIIAN has a relationship wit **** that apparently spans many years :gladbron:

But I just wanted to talk about my feelings :beli: tbh

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:martin: so I guess folks like me who struggle wit narcissism should just die??

No, simply calling a spade a spade. Maybe it's something that you should look into getting better help for. Online attention will never fully satisfy you, so you will continue to fill a never-ending void.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
wtf was happening in the background of this thread and in Pms?
I just read PMS and commented. where the fukk did people run with this.

@PeridotPuss you seem like good people with good energy but I'm perplexed at how people are so pressed at the smallest thing you do like a bunch of weirdos who never see women.
I might have to read your threads but posters make those so long
I hope reading this one will be enough

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
No, simply calling a spade a spade. Maybe it's something that you should look into getting better help for. Online attention will never fully satisfy you, so you will continue to fill a never-ending void.

You reeeeeeeeeekkkkk arrogance. Biggest projection ever. Perhaps YOU should look into other ways to validate your sound mind, clear perspective and overall overly judgmental and overly analytical thought process than coming at fly bytches like me :martin:

I do have a never ending void, the coli n brings me enjoyment.....usually :patrice: I have numerous resources

Your still way out your lane tho....but okay