Out here in my damn drawls
Peridot VS. herself

uLQbwkR.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Clearly them things are front and center as your avi so....I'm just saying your legs look like fukkboy legs and then your posts confirmed it. Just be a fukkboy and leave. Bye.
Which one is it? I'm insecure about my legs so I put em "front and center as my avi" or.....?

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Which one is it? I'm insecure about my legs so I put em "front and center as my avi" or.....?
You have a misguided perspective on your legs. You think they may be appealing to a woman (or man - since you have them out on a male board :usure:) but they are not. They look soft and like they belong to a man with feminine and sexually unattractive tendencies.

Since you're no simp, but a fukkboy, and you're already wrong and I just clarified for you how them gay lookin legs made it in the thread tags. why are you still quoting me?:martin:

@FLYINHAWAIIAN stay out my PM box, you want that work too breh:usure:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You have a misguided perspective on your legs. You think they may be appealing to a woman (or man - since you have them out on a male board :usure:) but they are not. They look soft and like they belong to a man with feminine and sexually unattractive tendencies.

Since you're no simp, but a fukkboy, and you're already wrong and I just clarified for you how them gay lookin legs made it in the thread tags. why are you still quoting me?:martin:

@FLYINHAWAIIAN stay out my PM box, you want that work too breh:usure:
Or maybe I took a pic of myself on the beach in Mexico and decided to use it as my avi?

And I'll quote you as long as this needs to go forward. I thought you were ****, did'nt know you actually met with Coli posters IRL and admitted I was wrong.

Anything further than that is you fishing for attention...as usual it seems

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
As good as you look you shouldn't have to resort to forum attention
:childplease:

I'm not actually, but anytime someone don't act like everyone else or if someone don't see themselves the way others think they should, then you get accused of all types of things

So instead of people saying "wow you really found a fun hobby" or "wow you love the site" it's "you're a wack hoe who wants attention" fine. I don't have any issue with negative labels so fukk it, I can be that.....

And I actually do like attention and I like the fukking site. I don't get the big deal.

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
Or maybe I took a pic of myself on the beach in Mexico and decided to use it as my avi?

And I'll quote you as long as this needs to go forward. I thought you were ****, did'nt know you actually met with Coli posters IRL and admitted I was wrong.

Anything further than that is you fishing for attention...as usual it seems

No, this is you putting in a few extra posts to clean up your L and to ensure we quickly forget YOU ARE ON HERE LOOKING FOR A GAY MAN IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

ALSO you the main one giving me attention right now :deadrose:

goddamn dumb nikka fukkboys like you make this shyt easy. quote me again

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No, this is you putting in a few extra posts to clean up your L and to ensure we quickly forget YOU ARE ON HERE LOOKING FOR A GAY MAN IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

ALSO you the main one giving me attention right now :deadrose:

goddamn dumb nikka fukkboys like you make this shyt easy. quote me again
How do I clean up an L that I've admitted 3+ times now??? You're trying way too hard