ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If you saw the PMs I got during this thread including @ExodusNirvana IG and I'm nice enough not to post pics of HIM for HIM and he still can't just apologize and leave and @FLYINHAWAIIAN has a relationship wit **** that apparently spans many years :gladbron:

But I just wanted to talk about my feelings :beli: tbh
What you want me to do is get on my knees and grovel and it's not happening. I said I was wrong and that's about as much as you're gonna get.

You should have the grace to accept that I admitted that I was wrong and keep it moving but you are the one who's making it personal.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Interlude inside ExodusNirvana thoughts:

Maybe if I go at this breh for simping......

320x240_13.jpg

Yeah, that'll get them on my side
:dead:

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
I fukked up at work sunday night, still waiting to see what happens. I don't go back until tomorrow night so I wont know until then.

my boss sent me a few texts yesterday, can't really get a good read on how they feel about it though

it really isn't my fault but because of my position I might get dragged through the mud with the people who fukked up :francis:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I fukked up at work sunday night, still waiting to see what happens. I don't go back until tomorrow night so I wont know until then.

my boss sent me a few texts yesterday, can't really get a good read on how they feel about it though

it really isn't my fault but because of my position I might get dragged through the mud with the people who fukked up :francis:

are you pretty or lightskinned?

if not

:camby: