“People Who Downplay Latinos Role In Hip Hop Are SO STUPID” - KRS-One

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Exactly, can’t name one because Prince Markie Dee was considered the first one.

Puerto Rican may have done some break dances or graffiti but they weren’t instrumental in the meat of Hip Hop. The part that catapulted hip hop.
You might be right. Key word MIGHT. And none of us know the truth becuz none of us were there. But I will say I’ve heard other pioneers say the same thing

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I’m not putting him on a pedestal. I’m saying he’s more qualified to speak on something he saw firsthand compared to a bunch of us who weren’t
If he's caping for Bambatta knowing what he did then how do you know he's not distorting the truth for his benefit?

vino

Superstar
Daps
You might be right. Key word MIGHT. And none of us know the truth becuz none of us were there. But I will say I’ve heard other pioneers say the same thing

I mean, then those same people should be able to name a name. They can name DJ’s, break dancers and graffiti artist. I wonder why it’s silent on rappers. Plus, the name for the other sectors are always players coming after the birth of hip hop.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
KRS' knowledge on Hip Hop history >>>> Tariq Nasheed

lebron-james-wow.gif

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What are the names of the Puerto Rican rappers?
Can't think of any myself. They had bboys but crazy legs said they weren't the first. For DJs,
They had DJ Charlie Chase but if all of those early ricans did something else with their lives I'm sure hip-hop would still be where it's at.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I mean, then those same people should be able to name a name. They can name DJ’s, break dancers and graffiti artist. I wonder why it’s silent on rappers. Plus, the name for the other sectors are always players coming after the birth of hip hop.
Idk breh. It really ain’t that deep. He was there. We weren’t. I’ll take his word for it over yall any day
:heh: