People who are healthy/In shape. Be lying....

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
*counts calories*
*eats whatever my heart desires for atleast one meal a day*
*maintains low bodyfat*

Moderation :blessed:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lol I damn near eat what I want nowadays. I don't hate on big people bc I sure as hell eat like one myself

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I agree (cuz I have done it myself) that in shape people criticize others to much like they cant be that big if they don't watch what they eat. But now i'm not worried what the next person eats cause like the saying goes what they eat don't make me shyt.

That is all I am saying fam. its ok to criticize seriously. you are really looking out, but everybody budget ain't yours and vice versa. Its a reason they call whole foods Whole check. IF I'm making 60k its not bad, but If I'm barely making ends meet and only make 30k then that shyt is the truth.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
All I said was that's not common. Fish is high. especially anything other than Perch or Tilapia. Beef ain't cheap either but its the standard. u can do more with it. and if no darling you are wrong statistically more people prefer bullshyt to that what you are talking about. its more affordable. Now I don't know if you are IT certified or not. but people eat beef and pork en mass

Well DARLING! I never said the majority of people don't eat beef and pork, but there ARE MILLIONS of people who don't eat or prefer pork and beef (I mean you can count that up based on certain religions) and that most people probably KNOW people who aren't too big on beef and pork. Read what I wrote before you try to correct me.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Well DARLING! I never said the majority of people don't eat beef and pork, but there ARE MILLIONS of people who don't eat or prefer pork and beef (I mean you can count that up based on certain religions) and that most people probably KNOW people who aren't too big on beef and pork. Read what I wrote before you try to correct me.

OK cool, you don't have to be a douchebag about it. I get it you got Beyonce Abs. I'm talking about the masses. And MOST people are barely literate. calm down for a fukking sec.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
OK cool, you don't have to be a douchebag about it. I get it you got Beyonce Abs. I'm talking about the masses. And MOST people are barely literate. calm down for a fukking sec.

I've never been called a douche before :obama: No hard feelings friend. I don't have Beyonce abs either. I just didn't like the insinuation that everyone who doesn't like what you like is lying. No hard feelings :handshake:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
These so called 'health nuts' are full of shyt. They'll be like "why are you eating that, it has 16 grams of sugar.' Like that shyt is a lot :russ: You can drink a lot of sugar drinks and eat a lot of sugar shyt as long as you active and physical. These dudes are full of shyt and do it to look 'smart.' But they really look like pussies to me.