People who are healthy/In shape. Be lying....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I actually HATE when people say food i'm eating is nasty... makes me not want to eat it anymore. That being said it's true after a long stretch of no fast food it's not that appealing anymore... I can kill a salad just as fast as i can kill food from taco bell/burger kind/mcdonalds...

But I can kill a salad too though. Ruby Tuesdays salad bar goes the fukk off. BUT. be clear. its not a double whopper, its not Shrimp Scampi

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
On some real shyt, in shape nikkas are the biggest haters in general . *dodges 10lb dumbell from the crowd* One reason fat people struggle with going to the gym is because they think that fit people are going to make fun of them, which they usually do. I was never fat, but i have been really out of shape. It was hard for me to get back right, so I know it's hard for them.

But back to the topic, I love cheat day :noah: my calorie intake is at 1200 a day. I can def spare a few extra calories one day a week.

If you really REALLY wanna be honest Black people look at you CRAZY when you are trying to get in shape. White people can jog thru the neighborhood and everybody's like yeah..good for you. Stay in the hood and workout just for the sake of working out(Not b-ball practice or football practice) you gonna hear all kinds of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
speak for yourself...i eat healthy because of health issues and cheat days are the best days

And that honestly refreshing. I get not living to eat, but not eating to live, but lets be real. All these people aren't fat because fattening foods taste shytty. If the McDonalds was McSalads I promise you they would have never become a successful chain. Life is short regardless. And it can be hell, you trying to tell me on top of all the heart aches and bullshyt and deaths etc...I cant have a 20 piece McNugget from time to time lol

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:deadmanny: This shyt is 100% true.

It's because people wanna feel like they're apart of something by trying to get in shape & then somehow develop this holier than thou attitude like they're hot shyt all of a sudden.

People kill me with this shyt. :snoop: Especially when it's a gneeguh that you know was :flabbynsick: I know a couple of no p*ssy getting gneeguhs on instagram that be taking photos of their bullshyt healthy food everyday just so they seem to be different or special.

I for one would never deprive myself of delicious food for the sole purpose of having a perfect six pack. Not worth it in my opinion. :ld:

I can SEE depriving yourself. because honestly you may have to to have that type of body. BUT don't piss on me and tell me its raining. like its not a reason certain foods are more popular than others.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
If you really REALLY wanna be honest Black people look at you CRAZY when you are trying to get in shape. White people can jog thru the neighborhood and everybody's like yeah..good for you. Stay in the hood and workout just for the sake of working out(Not b-ball practice or football practice) you gonna hear all kinds of shyt.
where im from its common practice to workout

a few of my nikkas got bench presses and dumbbells outside on some cali shyt for the summer

you sound fukkin stupid

And that honestly refreshing. I get not living to eat, but not eating to live, but lets be real. All these people aren't fat because fattening foods taste shytty. If the McDonalds was McSalads I promise you they would have never become a successful chain. Life is short regardless. And it can be hell, you trying to tell me on top of all the heart aches and bullshyt and deaths etc...I cant have a 20 piece McNugget from time to time lol
once you start making ya own food you gonna understand

you still could eat bugers and shyt

just grab some ground beef throw it on the forman grill

and cut up sweet potatoes into fries

you could still down burritos and eat general tso chicken

its alternatives for eveything

you dont know how they food is prepared. why not eat that shyt fresh

a homemade burger will beat any burger mcdonalds sells

you could cut up the chicken breast in small pieces...throw seasoning and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix em. spray olive oil cooking spray so it get crispy. and bake that bytch

but you gonna do you regardless

it is what it is

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I agree. I'm one of those people that have lost a shytload of weight. Did it by eating super clean and going hard on the cardio. I ain't gonna front. When my bros be digging in on that Popeyes, I be having the :to:. I'm a man on a mission, but I don't make it a habit of downing them or my homies for it. I think a lot of folks do it on some sour grapes shyt. Not all, obviously, but a lot. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
where im from its common practice to workout

a few of my nikkas got bench presses and dumbbells outside on some cali shyt for the summer

you sound fukkin stupid

it is what it is

How the fukk you gonna tell me about where I stay, Birmingham, Al ,hell the south in general are some of the fattest parts of the country. What makes you think I don't know what fukk I'm talking about WHERE I STAY. NY might be different. I'm sure it is, Cali is different. But you don't live HERE so you don't know.

And I say that to say this.

Kill yaself fukk boy.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel like the shyt is disgusting per say. Let's keep it real the shyt in general is delicious but after eating well for so long the after effects of some shyt like fast food ain't even worth it. The slothie feeling where I be feelin my arteries be cloggin on the fly ain't wavy. shyt even peanut butter these days got me like ehh...and when I was younger I use to consume that shyt.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I don't feel like the shyt is disgusting per say. Let's keep it real the shyt in general is delicious but after eating well for so long the after effects of some shyt like fast food ain't even worth it. The slothie feeling where I be feelin my arteries be cloggin on the fly ain't wavy. shyt even peanut butter these days got me like ehh...and when I was younger I use to consume that shyt.

Agreed.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I agree. I'm one of those people that have lost a shytload of weight. Did it by eating super clean and going hard on the cardio. I ain't gonna front. When my bros be digging in on that Popeyes, I be having the :to:. I'm a man on a mission, but I don't make it a habit of downing them or my homies for it. I think a lot of folks do it on some sour grapes shyt. Not all, obviously, but a lot. :ehh:

I don't see it being a case of sour grapes. because that works both ways. I'm talking about honesty. Folks get in shape and act like a triple cheese burger with chilli on it taste BAD. no it does not. its fukking delicious. But at the same time if thats your go to meal don't expect to look like Hugh Jackman in the wolverine. Dishonesty ain't a good thing. You will have more people who are in shape telling people who aren't That the food they eat is gross. Than people who are in shape saying. LOOK, I know you are struggling, its tuff, and you might not be able to eat what you use to, but I promise you the health and cosmetic benefits while hard to achieve are not impossible.

That's all I'm saying.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
How the fukk you gonna tell me about where I stay, Birmingham, Al ,hell the south in general are some of the fattest parts of the country. What makes you think I don't know what fukk I'm talking about WHERE I STAY. NY might be different. I'm sure it is, Cali is different. But you don't live HERE so you don't know.

And I say that to say this.

Kill yaself fukk boy.
:laff::wtf: thats all you got from the post