People who are healthy/In shape. Be lying....

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I eat whatever I want in moderation, including "bad" foods. As long as I'm not binging on that ish, I'm good. I don't feel like crap after eating it either, and I'll just work it off regardless.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The only fast food restaurant I used to eat on the regular (usually Saturdays after the club) was Taco Bell. Even then, I only ate quesadillas and chicken taco salads. Chipotle and Pollo Tropical (the only fast food places I still go to) are way better in regard to quantity and quality for those same products so no, I'm not lying when I say I don't really like Taco Bell anymore. I don't go around raining on other people's parades, but I'm not lying when saying that I actually prefer the taste of the food I fix everyday compared to fast food or even places like Chilli's and Applebee's.

Now , if we're comparing what I fix to what I can get at a very fine dining establishment, they win hands down.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Man I've been eating "good" for the last few weeks. BCB, Liver(My shyt), boiled eggs, Tuna, Tilapia, Cod. all baked. Brocoli, Spinach, fruits and veggies. It is not even close. to beating "processed" shyt

and I'm fine with that. It should be tuff. but like I said, lets not lie.

You've been eating good in regard to food items, but maybe it's just you can't cook in general (not trying to be funny, but maybe that is why it isn't as good).

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat whatever I want in moderation, including "bad" foods. As long as I'm not binging on that ish, I'm good. I don't feel like crap after eating it either, and I'll just work it off regardless.

This, i'm in great shape and pretty much eat whatever i want. I don't usually eat to much fast food or many "bad" foods tho anyway

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You've been eating good in regard to food items, but maybe it's just you can't cook in general (not trying to be funny, but maybe that is why it isn't as good).

Nah I can cook. Those just aren't sexy items. You are not creating 300 calorie masterpieces over there lol. Bullshyt taste better. You are not going to convince me grilled salmon is going to taste better than a fukking Red Robin Deluxe burger with unlimited fries. its just not honest. its a reason people flock to buffets and its not for Apples and Coliflower

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I tell u people are so fukking stupid it's sad

Everybody's body different.. if i eat french fries and pizza everyday and even if i workout i'll still gain weight.

But a dude i work with eats nothing but pizza hut everyday and he still at 190 and doesn't workout.

eat what your body will allow u to eat. cut out the food that make u tired and slow for the day

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I tell u people are so fukking stupid it's sad

Everybody's body different.. if i eat french fries and pizza everyday and even if i workout i'll still gain weight.

But a dude i work with eats nothing but pizza hut everyday and he still at 190 and doesn't workout.

eat what your body will allow u to eat. cut out the food that make u tired and slow for the day

LOL, WTF how does that make people stupid tho.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Most of the cats who be talking the eat healthy and eat right be the main ones NOT eating healthy.If everybody took ther own advice Life would be simple wouldnt it :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Most of the cats who be talking the eat healthy and eat right be the main ones NOT eating healthy.If everybody took ther own advice Life would be simple wouldnt it :manny:

I give people the benefit of the doubt. Its TUFF. I grew up in the hood. not the HOOD but the hood. and all my nikkas drank, smoke, snort etc..its hard to have a healthy mindset in that environment. When we hit the club. beer, liqour, weed, coke, etc...you ain't finna have 5% body fat doing that kinda shyt.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Nah I can cook. Those just aren't sexy items. You are not creating 300 calorie masterpieces over there lol. Bullshyt taste better. You are not going to convince me grilled salmon is going to taste better than a fukking Red Robin Deluxe burger with unlimited fries. its just not honest. its a reason people flock to buffets and its not for Apples and Coliflower

Have you ever considered that people have different taste buds and preferences even from a young age? Even before I started the no processed lifestyle I RARELY ate fast food (i like cooking and i like my food...i have genuinely always been that way). I have never been a big beef eater or burger connoisseur. I've never even had Red Robins and I genuinely DO think salmon is greater. Even as a child, I would go to Subway before I went to McD and an amazing meal for me would be the 30 shrimp special from Red Lobster. Just because people don't think the same way you do doesn't make them dishonest and that's a really immature way of thinking.

Also eating healthy doesn't mean eating salads and bland vegetables everyday. I can't remember the last time I made a salad for lunch or dinner.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Have you ever considered that people have different taste buds and preferences even from a young age? Even before I started the no processed lifestyle I RARELY ate fast food (i like cooking and i like my food...i have genuinely always been that way). I have never been a big beef eater or burger connoisseur. I've never even had Red Robins and I genuinely DO think salmon is greater. Even as a child, I would go to Subway before I went to McD and an amazing meal for me would be the 30 shrimp special from Red Lobster. Just because people don't think the same way you do doesn't make them dishonest and that's a really immature way of thinking.

So you are a rarity. do you not understand that. You don't eat beef, congrats, but ...uhhh that's not common. and I never said Salmon wasn't great. And truthfully Salmon is one of the better baked fish. but STOP IT. Even as a child? how many people have parents that can afford Red lobster like that? And Subway over McDonalds. I bet Subways CEO wishes you were in the majority.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I give people the benefit of the doubt. Its TUFF. I grew up in the hood. not the HOOD but the hood. and all my nikkas drank, smoke, snort etc..its hard to have a healthy mindset in that environment. When we hit the club. beer, liqour, weed, coke, etc...you ain't finna have 5% body fat doing that kinda shyt.

Your right.Problem is the ones saying certain foods are fattening and they would never eat it. Yet they be at a BBQ eating it.I agree Exercise and healthy diet are keys to good health but everybody is a fitness expert now :laugh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I agree (cuz I have done it myself) that in shape people criticize others to much like they cant be that big if they don't watch what they eat. But now i'm not worried what the next person eats cause like the saying goes what they eat don't make me shyt.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
So you are a rarity. do you not understand that. You don't eat beef, congrats, but ...uhhh that's not common. and I never said Salmon wasn't great. And truthfully Salmon is one of the better baked fish. but STOP IT. Even as a child? how many people have parents that can afford Red lobster like that? And Subway over McDonalds. I bet Subways CEO wishes you were in the majority.

Red Lobster was a treat that I got every now and then if they had a special. The point of my posts were there are people who like different things than you. I'm sure there are millions of people who prefer the taste of food that you deem healthy over fast food (who are not secretly lying). Also, I never said I don't eat beef. I said I'm not a big beef eater and I'm sure most people know other people who aren't so big on beef/pork for whatever reason.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Red Lobster was a treat that I got every now and then if they had a special. The point of my posts were there are people who like different things than you. I'm sure there are millions of people who prefer the taste of food that you deem healthy over fast food. Also, I never said I don't eat beef. I said I'm not a big beef eater and I'm sure most people know other people who are so big on beef/pork for whatever reason.

All I said was that's not common. Fish is high. especially anything other than Perch or Tilapia. Beef ain't cheap either but its the standard. u can do more with it. and if no darling you are wrong statistically more people prefer bullshyt to that what you are talking about. its more affordable. Now I don't know if you are IT certified or not. but people eat beef and pork en mass