People who are healthy/In shape. Be lying....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If you know how to cook,processed food wont taste good to you. Eating fake food desensitizes your taste buds to the good stuff.

Man I've been eating "good" for the last few weeks. BCB, Liver(My shyt), boiled eggs, Tuna, Tilapia, Cod. all baked. Brocoli, Spinach, fruits and veggies. It is not even close. to beating "processed" shyt

and I'm fine with that. It should be tuff. but like I said, lets not lie.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm in good shape..and have great metabolism..so for a person who used to be fat telling me not to eat that..they need to get the fukk outta here..my body can handle greasy foods, unlike your ass..as soon as your eating it then you'll start ballooning into a whale..don't tell me, what I can and cannot eat..I don't have to check the nutrients and ingredients on the back of the carton like you..I just buy whatever the fukk I want..when the fukk I want..eat a dikk "used to be fat people"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm not hating or saying be fat breh's and brehettes. And I'm trying to get my shyt right as we speak. Alcohol make that a little tough, but I'm going to get it together one day. And I admire people who were previously out of shape who made a change in their lives and got it together and look good. Congrats on all that.

But, every time one of you nikkas make the transition from fat ass to hard body, or thin etc..

how come you start hating on food and shyt?

nikkas really be like, bruh, how yall nikkas be eating Rally's like that, shyt taste nasty bruh.

*Eat's some KFC extra crispy chicken* Bruh you just got back from KFC huh? Man I don't even know how yall eat that shyt, shyt gross as fukk.

Oh you headed to Taco bell bruh? shyt holler at me when you get back, nikka stay eating that bullshyt.

Now don't get me wrong I don't eat fast food ALL THE TIME. now I'm not going to lie to you Taco Bell is getting eaten at least once a week, that's just my shyt. I ain't gonna apologize for it.

But I ain't on it like THAT.

This is my question though? Why do yall nikkas be on that kinda shyt.

I don't look at you eating your bland ass boneless skinless chicken breast and broccoli(which is the shyt btw) and say ay bruh look at that weak ass shyt you eating! shyt look like rabbit food, foh homie.

And further more, if you use to be a FAT ASS. how you gonna sit here and tell me how bad that shyt taste.

Which is a lie.

It's a reason Popeye's is usually jumping. THE shyt IS TASTY!

You wanna know why 5 Guys high as shyt. They serve two items. Burgers and Fries. but go in the joint and check em out, shyt's always busy as fukk. You know why because Greasy burgers with cheese and bacon on them taste fukking delicious.

My sister on this kinda shyt too. She lost a ton of weight. is a beast in the gym.

"Tra, how can you eat that stuff, it's gross.

:rudy:

bytch you was 230 lbs two years ago, I use to watch you routinely eat 5 layer burritos like sunflower seeds.

and now it don't taste GOOD.

SMH.

I be lookin at her ass like she crazy.

can someone put a flat top on the :umad: smiley for me, so i can use it for this thread only :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I think it's the oil.
I described it as feeling like I had became "contaminated". Belly felt heavy. Overall bad experiences i have with fast food when I'm on a heathly diet.

Grill and baked chicken is good.

Grilled chicken has always been dope. but unless you on that Hank Hill, your not going to grill often, baked chicken is good too. Fried Chicken is good. And lets be clear frying your chicken at home is still WAY better than going to Churches. Same way that a patty at the house is way less calories/fat/salt than a patty from a fast food chain. But that goes into what I am saying. I can season the shyt out of hamburger meat at the house. but it's not going to taste the same as a Carls Jr. 5 Guys, etc..what are they doing different that makes the calorie/sodium/fat count rise. Its all suppose to be ground beef.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grilled chicken has always been dope. but unless you on that Hank Hill, your not going to grill often, baked chicken is good too. Fried Chicken is good. And lets be clear frying your chicken at home is still WAY better than going to Churches. Same way that a patty at the house is way less calories/fat/salt than a patty from a fast food chain. But that goes into what I am saying. I can season the shyt out of hamburger meat at the house. but it's not going to taste the same as a Carls Jr. 5 Guys, etc..what are they doing different that makes the calorie/sodium/fat count rise. Its all suppose to be ground beef.
Googled added preservatives
"Most are mass produced, processed and filled with preservatives, artificial flavorings, colorings and other additives. Furthermore, fast food restaurants tend to use ingredients of lesser quality combined with unhealthy fats."

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
The most pathetic thing about fitness community is making alternatives to supposedly "bad" food.

Trying to recreate pizzas with fukking hard wheat flour and grass on top, shyt like that.

Or making desserts by fluffing fruits and pretending it is an ice cream or cake smh.

And of course, putting fukking PROTEIN in every food they make, i.e. putting protein in that fraud pizza, putting it into fraud desserts and then just washing it all down with water with protein in it smh.

Do you really think you need that much protein or it is healthy in any way for your body?

Pathetic brainwashed dweebs. :snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall some phony ass nikkas

I rarely eat fast food. But when I do get a chance to eat some popeyes or 5 guys that shyt taste like jesus cooked it himself. That greasy food sit so right in a nikka stomach and then it's followed up by one of the most relieving shyts ever :blessed:

I see how people get addicted and blow up to 300 pounds

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The most pathetic thing about fitness community is making alternatives to supposedly "bad" food.

Trying to recreate pizzas with fukking hard wheat flour and grass on top, shyt like that.

Or making desserts by fluffing fruits and pretending it is an ice cream or cake smh.

And of course, putting fukking PROTEIN in every food they make, i.e. putting protein in that fraud pizza, putting it into fraud desserts and then just washing it all down with water with protein in it smh.

Do you really think you need that much protein or it is healthy in any way for your body?

Pathetic brainwashed dweebs. :snoop:

What do you suggest?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
What do you suggest?

I suggest visiting Italy, where they eat pizza and pasta every day and somehow they are not fat.

Or Greece, where they eat pork with olives and wine. Greece has an island with one of the longest life expectancy in the world.

They just eat all that good shyt with a lot of greens and that's it.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Man I've been eating "good" for the last few weeks. BCB, Liver(My shyt), boiled eggs, Tuna, Tilapia, Cod. all baked. Brocoli, Spinach, fruits and veggies. It is not even close. to beating "processed" shyt

and I'm fine with that. It should be tuff. but like I said, lets not lie.

Lie about what? Once youre no longer used to fast food you wont want to eat it

Daps
fast food is just :scusthov: only one I still eat at is chic-fil-a
Exactly how I am now. Can I eat fast food at any given moment? Yes, but I'll feel like crap afterwards. If I'm eating a burger or something of that nature, it's at a restaurant.