People who are healthy/In shape. Be lying....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Now I'm not hating or saying be fat breh's and brehettes. And I'm trying to get my shyt right as we speak. Alcohol make that a little tough, but I'm going to get it together one day. And I admire people who were previously out of shape who made a change in their lives and got it together and look good. Congrats on all that.

But, every time one of you nikkas make the transition from fat ass to hard body, or thin etc..

how come you start hating on food and shyt?

nikkas really be like, bruh, how yall nikkas be eating Rally's like that, shyt taste nasty bruh.

*Eat's some KFC extra crispy chicken* Bruh you just got back from KFC huh? Man I don't even know how yall eat that shyt, shyt gross as fukk.

Oh you headed to Taco bell bruh? shyt holler at me when you get back, nikka stay eating that bullshyt.

Now don't get me wrong I don't eat fast food ALL THE TIME. now I'm not going to lie to you Taco Bell is getting eaten at least once a week, that's just my shyt. I ain't gonna apologize for it.

But I ain't on it like THAT.

This is my question though? Why do yall nikkas be on that kinda shyt.

I don't look at you eating your bland ass boneless skinless chicken breast and broccoli(which is the shyt btw) and say ay bruh look at that weak ass shyt you eating! shyt look like rabbit food, foh homie.

And further more, if you use to be a FAT ASS. how you gonna sit here and tell me how bad that shyt taste.

Which is a lie.

It's a reason Popeye's is usually jumping. THE shyt IS TASTY!

You wanna know why 5 Guys high as shyt. They serve two items. Burgers and Fries. but go in the joint and check em out, shyt's always busy as fukk. You know why because Greasy burgers with cheese and bacon on them taste fukking delicious.

My sister on this kinda shyt too. She lost a ton of weight. is a beast in the gym.

"Tra, how can you eat that stuff, it's gross.

:rudy:

bytch you was 230 lbs two years ago, I use to watch you routinely eat 5 layer burritos like sunflower seeds.

and now it don't taste GOOD.

SMH.

I be lookin at her ass like she crazy.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Fast food always tastes soggy and oily to me. I cant do it anymore ever since i started eating organic whole foods stuff. I can feel the difference in my body from my stomach to my head to whats coming out of my pores when i eat healthy vs eating fast food.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
bytch you was 230 lbs two years ago, I use to watch you routinely eat 5 layer burritos like sunflower seeds.

:deadmanny: This shyt is 100% true.

It's because people wanna feel like they're apart of something by trying to get in shape & then somehow develop this holier than thou attitude like they're hot shyt all of a sudden.

People kill me with this shyt. :snoop: Especially when it's a gneeguh that you know was :flabbynsick: I know a couple of no p*ssy getting gneeguhs on instagram that be taking photos of their bullshyt healthy food everyday just so they seem to be different or special.

I for one would never deprive myself of delicious food for the sole purpose of having a perfect six pack. Not worth it in my opinion. :ld:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:whoa:

I had Popeye's for the first time since 2010 yesterday (3 piece waffle batter) and I didn't get an upset stomach.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I actually HATE when people say food i'm eating is nasty... makes me not want to eat it anymore. That being said it's true after a long stretch of no fast food it's not that appealing anymore... I can kill a salad just as fast as i can kill food from taco bell/burger kind/mcdonalds...

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
On some real shyt, in shape nikkas are the biggest haters in general . *dodges 10lb dumbell from the crowd* One reason fat people struggle with going to the gym is because they think that fit people are going to make fun of them, which they usually do. I was never fat, but i have been really out of shape. It was hard for me to get back right, so I know it's hard for them.

But back to the topic, I love cheat day :noah: my calorie intake is at 1200 a day. I can def spare a few extra calories one day a week.