People sleeping on CZW

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Apparently Thumbtack Jack has gone back to his home country of Germany, got Jesus and is engaged to a nice girl who doesn't look like a deathmatch mutant. Astonishing.
Good for him.

Side note, @Ace of the Metropolitan what do you think of those Storm of Entrails guys? Shlak looks absolutely insane

5a831bfb3eshlak.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Apparently Thumbtack Jack has gone back to his home country of Germany, got Jesus and is engaged to a nice girl who doesn't look like a deathmatch mutant. Astonishing.

Good on him. It seems like the craziest wrestlers end up having the better life outside of wrestling.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
On the real I haven't been following CZW since Matt Tremont made a cult :francis:.

Judging from that pic, dude reminds me of Brain Damage but scarier :dwillhuh:
Dont get me started on that :hhh:

But ive only seen youtube videos (I only watch for Lio Rush these days) but from what ive seen its like Brain Damage and Wifebeater had a kid.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dont get me started on that :hhh:

But ive only seen youtube videos (I only watch for Lio Rush these days) but from what ive seen its like Brain Damage and Wifebeater had a kid.

Hmm...One thing I can say about DJ Hyde is that dude can make low budget indie dudes look like genuine bad asses. These dudes could be the answer to War Machine. That chair spot tho:picard:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I use to mess with CZW in the mid 00s. Use to watch the best of the best tourney. It's actually where i first saw Steen, Generico, Sonjay and a few others. Loved the tag reign of Hero and Claudio. Trent acid was dope. I will occasionally check on the recent Cage of Deaths to see what kind of fukkery they are up to.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Funny I just watched tournament of death 8 (The one where Nick Gage died) yesterday, and this thread pops up. Crazy how Mox came from this, to being one of the best and most popular wrestlers in the world

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Funny I just watched tournament of death 8 (The one where Nick Gage died) yesterday, and this thread pops up. Crazy how Mox came from this, to being one of the best and most popular wrestlers in the world
And unbelievably Adam Cole went to their training school