People sleeping on CZW

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I was a huge fan at 13. :lolbron: I haven't watched in years, but looks like they haven't gotten away from the deathmatch trash based on OP. They had Lio Rush, who is good from what I've seen in ROH.

Trent Acid had next, CZW heads know.:mjcry:

DJ does a good job of finding talent that eventually move onto the bigger indies and WWE. Ambrose, Adam Cole, Rich Swann, Shane Strickland (aka Killshot), AR Fox, Mike Bailey (who's in Japan now), Timothy Thatcher and Lio Rush were all guys he booked before they moved onto bigger companies. It's a shame though, the crowds at those CZW are just the worst.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
DJ does a good job of finding talent that eventually move onto the bigger indies and WWE. Ambrose, Adam Cole, Rich Swann, Shane Strickland (aka Killshot), AR Fox, Mike Bailey (who's in Japan now), Timothy Thatcher and Lio Rush were all guys he booked before they moved onto bigger companies. It's a shame though, the crowds at those CZW are just the worst.
I didn't realize they all made their name under Deej. :ohhh: Who got their indy fame under Zandig besides the Briscoes and Red? I can't think of any that made it to the E.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize they all made their name under Deej. :ohhh: Who got their indy fame under Zandig besides the Briscoes and Red? I can't think of any that made it to the E.

El Generico and Kevin Steen's first US exposure was in CZW when he started bringing in all of those IWS dudes. MDogg20 and Sonjay Dutt were the only other guys he booked that made it onto national TV. Nobody really wanted them at first because they were both featured in a backyard wrestling home video series.

Sami Callihan is another guy who DJ booked early on and pushed heavily. Gulak was trained by DJ. I knew he was good when I saw him pull of a great match out of Danny Havoc :ohhh:

DJ has a good eye for talent, his booking isn't great though and his crowds are full of :flabbynsick: people

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
El Generico and Kevin Steen's first US exposure was in CZW when he started bringing in all of those IWS dudes. MDogg20 and Sonjay Dutt were the only other guys he booked that made it onto national TV. Nobody really wanted them at first because they were both featured in a backyard wrestling home video series.

Sami Callihan is another guy who DJ booked early on and pushed heavily. Gulak was trained by DJ. I knew he was good when I saw him pull of a great match out of Danny Havoc :ohhh:

DJ has a good eye for talent, his booking isn't great though and his crowds are full of :flabbynsick: people
How did I forget about the IWS/CZW feud? :snoop: Vince should've scooped up Sonjay the gawd instead of trying to make Khali happen if he wanted to reach out to an Indian audience. :smh:

Do you think CZW will ever step away from the deathmatch stuff? Do they even pull large crowds for those events? (COD, TOD, etc)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
How did I forget about the IWS/CZW feud? :snoop: Vince should've scooped up Sonjay the gawd instead of trying to make Khali happen if he wanted to reach out to an Indian audience. :smh:

Do you think CZW will ever step away from the deathmatch stuff? Do they even pull large crowds for those events? (COD, TOD, etc)

Honestly, I doubt that they'll ever step away from it. If guys are willing to kill themselves for a couple of hundreds, DJ will keep doing it.

HHH should've scooped Sonjay up for CWC instead of the Bollywood Boyz, those dudes were the fukking worst

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
h5kiZ7n.jpg

gl60xa0.jpg

Czw Moxley :banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Necro vs Samoa Joe is a very brutal and entertaining fued, from the CZW early to mid 2000's days.

The Best of the Best tourney was always the best part of CZW. The Jody Fleisch/Trent Acid (Fleisch was Will Ospreay before Will Ospreay) tourney was :ohhh: