People sleeping on CZW

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I watch CZW pretty regularly and its ok. I have my favorites but nothing groundbreaking is happening. This past Cage of Death was the worst of all time too and I was actually excited for it

I didn't see it but most people consider COD 14 as the worst. I actually like COD 14 because the GOAT BLK Jeez won the gold :blessed:.

Too bad he was probably the worst CZW champ of all time:mjcry:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
that dude :deadmanny: nick Mondo was one crazy muthafukka
Though presently I prefer beyond wrestling they are more wrestling and out there now currently czw seems a bit bland

I tried getting into Beyond and it just felt like NXT on antidepressants. CZW been on a rebuild type of tip since WWE went ham on half of their roster. Ricky Shane Page and Joey Janela been on the radar as of late, along with Lio Rush.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Bauman died in a motorcycle accident near his home in New Jersey on August 18, 2005, at the age of 23.[2] He was on the motorbike on Ellis Street in Glassboro, New Jersey, with his cousin, Jeremy Bauman, who was driving, when a Ford Taurus turned in front of them from the adjoining Higgins Drive.[43] The motorbike hit the car on the driver's side, and both Bauman and his cousin were thrown off, and died at the scene.[43] The driver of the car later died en route to the hospital.[43]
Chri$ Ca$h - Wikipedia

:manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ah. I thought he died in a czw match
I feel like garbage wrestling is for 13 yr olds
Do they have regular matches too?

Majority of their events now have serious matches that go beyond deathmatch. Hell the amount of deathmatches they had in 2016 alone was far and few.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Fair enough some of the matches are trash...but you really need to check up on the Best of the Best tournament. That event alone made me appreciate CZ dub for at least trying to go from their roots.

I've been to a few CZW shows. They actually had a few good matches that were real matches. Some of he ultra violent is cool but zandig and them boys always take it waaaaaay too far with some of the shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I've been to a few CZW shows. They actually had a few good matches that were real matches. Some of he ultra violent is cool but zandig and them boys always take it waaaaaay too far with some of the shyt.

Yeah this is why DJ Hyde became the better booker because its more of a actual wrestling show, than guts, blood and bullshyt. Even the deathmatches nowadays are tame in comparison of Zandig getting hanged from the arena with damn meat hooks.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Ah. I thought he died in a czw match
I feel like garbage wrestling is for 13 yr olds
Do they have regular matches too?
I was a huge fan at 13. :lolbron: I haven't watched in years, but looks like they haven't gotten away from the deathmatch trash based on OP. They had Lio Rush, who is good from what I've seen in ROH.

Trent Acid had next, CZW heads know.:mjcry:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_m2uht1nkiH1qdkrl2o2_250.gif

:dead::dead: