People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Actually, no. The US invasion didn't help. However, Afghanistan was already in a constant state of war since the late 1970s. Afghanistan hasn't been peaceful since Mohammed Zahir Shah (the last King of Afghanistan) was deposed in 1973.
interesting.

the war by the US caused a lot more casualties than their own battles.

i just wish the US would leave people the fukk alone.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
World War Z in real life
tumblr_md73tfahmg1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Asante

All Star
Daps

That’s their culture bub! That is their nomadic cave dweller culture, and we have NO RIGHT to go there and tell them how to live. On another note this sounds about like how the US intends to go door to door to make sure that everybody has that damn jab.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That's sad but also fukkin hilarious
this.

half of me is heart-broken over the level of human suffering. literally makes me feel queasy to see people so desperate they'll hang off planes for a chance at safety.........

the nihilist in me is rofl at the slapstick level of absurdity i just watched almost as a coping mechanism to keep my mind from the real trauma empathizing would cause.

all in all

fukk bush...smoke kush.

God gotta be a goon for all this suffering he don't bat an eye at. sheesh. i gotta become a colder breh to ascend to God level greatness it seems.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s their culture bub! That is their nomadic cave dweller culture, and we have NO RIGHT to go there and tell them how to live. On another note this sounds about like how the US intends to go door to door to make sure that everybody has that damn jab.

Once again, most the country supports the taliban

You got women snipers going against US soldiers

The women are fighting the US troops its their country

all types of atrocities get committed by people for whatever reasons, and you can use it to spin whatever narrative doesn't paint the whole picture

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What they SHOULD do to their c00ns.

I look fwd to the day when black ppl can handle the Candace Owen's, Ben Carsons, Bluefaces of the world.

Not saying I wanna kill em. But they definitely deserve to be punished by black society.

another prime example of why you don't snitch

talk about a cowards death

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

I read this shyt 1st thing this morning and I’ve been aggy ever since breh.

Said them mufukkas sent out a questionnaire last month where people had to list their daughters aged 12 - 35 or something like that.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection
im sure in a few months, an article will come out saying how the afghan army made a deal with the talibans and allowed them to just stroll in.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im sure in a few months, an article will come out saying how the afghan army made a deal with the talibans and allowed them to just stroll in.
exactly what happened i mean what is surrender?

you don't need to wait months for the story. one side is willing to fight and the other isn't... the problem.