People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

Menna

All Star
Daps
20 years huh...So Taliban that were 35 prime fighting age are now 55...SO the Taliban was past down deep from father to son and from brother to brother...From uncle to nephew...THe ony way to stop them was to kill the majority of them...For them to come back like this its like the US did shyt...The truth was not told and they played games over there....For 20 years of a group to sit idle and hanging on to the idea of a plan for two decades and come back full force....nah not everyone is built like that....Where were they hiding all their 100s of helicopter, grenades' guns...this isn't logical... shyts foul

We went over there for 20yrs to guard a capital or defeat a group??? Cause we didnt put a dent in the group

SO over the 20 years when Taliban members had to work to earn money to pay for food, clothes and such they were hired...when Taliban members needed medical support they were admited to hospitals and given good care, when taliban women gave birth to the next generation the doctors put everything aside to deliver the baby for the Taliban family...and so on

I had a rash from house cleaner months ago went to the ER for 15min they gave me a pill that didn't work and rushed me out it cost $200...Im not running from an army or trying to harm anyone in my country but that Taliban can afford better treatment for worse things when they are active terrorists...

ITs just not logical...The only way I see that the Taliban had their infrustructure and territory and resources got new resources from someone from time to time and were left alone to not only be but build up...So why were we there...All that money spent but give ppl $1,200 during a pandemic LOL OLO LOL

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
20 years huh...So Taliban that were 35 prime fighting age are now 55...SO the Taliban was past down deep from father to son and from brother to brother...From uncle to nephew...THe ony way to stop them was to kill the majority of them...For them to come back like this its like the US did shyt...The truth was not told and they played games over there....For 20 years of a group to sit idle and hanging on to the idea of a plan for two decades and come back full force....nah not everyone is built like that....Where were they hiding all their 100s of helicopter, grenades' guns...this isn't logical... shyts foul

We went over there for 20yrs to guard a capital or defeat a group??? Cause we didnt put a dent in the group

SO over the 20 years when Taliban members had to work to earn money to pay for food, clothes and such they were hired...when Taliban members needed medical support they were admited to hospitals and given good care, when taliban women gave birth to the next generation the doctors put everything aside to deliver the baby for the Taliban family...and so on

I had a rash from house cleaner months ago went to the ER for 15min they gave me a pill that didn't work and rushed me out it cost $200...Im not running from an army or trying to harm anyone in my country but that Taliban can afford better treatment when they are active terrorists...

ITs just not logical...The only way I see that the Taliban had their infrustructure and territory and resources got new resources from someone from time to time and were left alone to not only be but build up...So why were we there...All that money spent but give ppl $1,200 during a pandemic LOL OLO LOL

Like the saying goes “The U.S got the watches, The Taliban got the time”

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hold yo own kabuli brehs.
NgQusyr.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Menna

All Star
Daps

Like the saying goes “The U.S got the watches, The Taliban got the time”
Yea but with time comes needs how did they have all their human needs met for 20 years? How they able to show up like this at a moments notice ready and armed the moment we pull back?? Sus

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yea but with time comes needs how did they have all their human needs met for 20 years? How they able to show up like this at a moments notice ready and armed the moment we pull back?? Sus
Not really sus. The people who made up the afgan army only did it for a check. They aren't ready to die for a cause like the taliban. The one who is willing to die wins. Simple really. Once the taliban pushed forward and the afgan army didn't have big and bad America supporting them they were like fukk this and ducked.

Daps
:yeshrug:

hold your own nuts

The most primitive of people.

fukk them.

I must admit, this is how I feel. These ppl in Afghanistan or the greater Middle East dont care anything about black ppl. They see us as subhuman and that's how many of them treat us when they open up their corner stores in our community.

I have very little sympathy for them.

I'll never forget about 5 yrs ago when a black owner of a gas station was trying to sell it (he was old and tired and didn't have any sons he could pass it to), couldn't get anyone to buy and he was approached by some middle east folks to lease it. He made a deal with them and they took it over.

Now through all the time the gas station was owned by black ppl, it was a family environment etc.

The second them damn Arabs took over, they started putting up bulletproof glass and somebody saw them carrying a cache of automatic guns into the back.

It was so bad that the black owner had to take the gas station back because it was obvious these middle eastern fakkits was planning on killing us.