People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I thought of Chappelle in Con Air when I first saw this

giphy.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@pickles you can’t call no one primitive, which group is like the devil? Who steals kills and destroys?

Look at how these countries where doing before western interference and compare it to now.

I didn't know there were so many afghanstani/pakistanis/indians on this fukken website all concerned about their fellow man. :skip:

Yes they are primitive as fukk.

They probably thought they could do this shyt.

Didn't realize how fast a plane goes.

fukken dumb asses.

Interesting how it is all men running after the planes. No concern for their wives or children.

Why don't you extend the sympathy to the kids whose lives have ruined by being raped by these primitive people.

750 × 648

I will say AMerica fukked up, they thought that they could just throw money at the problem and it backfired.

ETA: Read this shyt and tell me these people are not primitive as fukk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8f65-4cbb23028e62_story.html?tid=a_inl_manual

These disgusting people better not get amnesty and come here. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Yes black soldiers. And regardless they were still there and those soldiers were both representative of America and of black ppl.
IDGAF and I doubt you give a fukk about “representing Amerikka”

If you know what Amerikka truly represents and stands for - which you do - you know there’s no pride in that homie.

I do care about Black lives and them not being exploited and if this affects Black lives, they all need to get out asap and be safe and saved

Daps
IDGAF and I doubt you give a fukk about “representing Amerikka”

If you know what Amerikka truly represents and stands for - which you do - you know there’s no pride in that homie.

I do care about Black lives and them not being exploited and if this affects Black lives, they all need to get out asap and be safe and saved

I was just telling you why someone would say "we" when talking about American soldiers. Nothing more Nothing less.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Situations like this is the reason the US does not teach its population on geopolitics or teach them that the reason why we are a global power (which allows Americans citizens to have many things that so many others in the world can't obtain). Is because the US with many of their powerful allies (and powerful foes) literally use certain parts of the world middle east, africa, Caribbean and south America as a global playground. Where they can topple governments, create Hornets nests and profit off of resources. All in the name of capitalism and bringing so called freedom to folks.

Please realize that Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and other middle eastern countries have literally been fukked over again and again and again. By the US, Europe and Russia for damn near two centuries. They have been toppling kingdoms, toppling elected officials and putting up puppet governments and etc since the late 1800s.

If you think I am lying go ask an Iranian, or Iraq or Kuwaiti and then read up on those fine Dulles brothers. Or how French and Britain and league of nations cut up the middle east for oil. Creating many of the conflicts we see today.

We are never leaving the middle east. We will make a reason to go back to afganistan again. Or put up some puppet government in a proxy war. This shyt is literally a never ending war or wars.

Also realize that the Afghans are fighters. They kicked the British asses twice and kicked the Russians asses. They have even outlasted the Americans as you see today.

Realize that many of the Taliban is the same mujihadeed kats that fought the Russians in the late 1970s and 1980s. These some of the same kats the CIA trained who then trained their own folks to continue to fight.

Like them north vietcong who had battled the French and other colonizers before the Us. These people been fighting for decades. They ain't scared and don't give a fukk cause they feel they ain't got nothing to lose to a bunch of outsiders who ain't from their country.

Facts.

But this is where China might get things right as the next super power. They don't give a fukk about democracy or morals. They care about money and making themselves THE production capital of the world. If they go to Afghanistan, it's to make sure they make money or take land. They won't do it through war, they'll do it through flimsy legal institutions and promise of infrastructural investments at no political cost. You want to rape little kids? go ahead. Just get the fukk out of our way as we build a road through you and Pakistan and let us use our people to build it.

This is why China keeps talking about flexing its "soft power" rather than "hard power".