People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
not everyone Afghani is Muslim and not everyone Muslim is Afghani and Vice Versa. i've met a lot of people in the streets and on the job that are grateful to make it over here. some people are literally just stuck there and have no way out.
90 percent are Sunni Muslims, the other 10 percent are Christians, Hindus, atheist's and whatever. out of the 90 percent that are Sunni, you have an amount that are non-practicing. a lot of these nikkas just wanna get money and fukk bytches just like everybody else :ld:
99.8% of folks there are Muslim ,but I understand you’re point:hubie:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course these Biden bots are defending their man

but this is inexcusable
I read that the Afghan army didn’t have much of an airforce, because Biden didn’t want to send the contractors over to maintain the planes

it’s very clear that the US purposefully created an army that was overly reliant on them because they didn’t want to a strong independent Afghanistan that might ally with Iran

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is most likely what happened. Its impossible to take a whole country that quick without inside collaborators and majority local support, That's just the way they roll down there. They took kabul without a single shot dished out...

Embarrassing.
They asked the taliban to fight the taliban

that was never working without the support of the USA

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course these Biden bots are defending their man

but this is inexcusable
I read that the Afghan army didn’t have much of an airforce, because Biden didn’t want to send the contractors over to maintain the planes

it’s very clear that the US purposefully created an army that was overly reliant on them because they didn’t want to a strong independent Afghanistan that might ally with Iran
Muslims hate American, this was how it was always going down.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s called desperation for those living in a Muslim country, realizing the freedoms that they enjoyed with American occupation are gone. It’s a sad and sobering reality many of you are too stupid to realize.

you hate to see it
I feel sorry for the women

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh they're not bright because powers have depressed their country from economic freedom....so education, health, infrastructure go to shyt and the people suffer directly for it.

Islam didn't help matters either. That just reinforced their ignorance. Same reason why much of the Middle East is entrapped within ignorance.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
E88DKKCX0AIX9KK

E88DJmpXMAMRS2G