People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This from some one on my FB timeline

iii-Capture.jpg

c08b74b7da894d25da0d3cb927e73e76.png

I mean, you can lead a Horse to water...

Menna

All Star
Daps
Not really sus. The people who made up the afgan army only did it for a check. They aren't ready to die for a cause like the taliban. The one who is willing to die wins. Simple really. Once the taliban pushed forward and the afgan army didn't have big and bad America supporting them they were like fukk this and ducked.
The point is America was there for 20 years not the Afgan army

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The point is America was there for 20 years not the Afgan army
There are probably someone who knows more than me but from my understanding the taliban bidded it's time. When they US attack them they retreated and their leaders fled to other countries to wait out the US. Once the US was like were getting the fukk out they regrouped and flooded back in.

Also other countries like Pakistan have supported them with money and support for the longest if I'm not mistaken which may answer their needs being met question.

Menna

All Star
Daps
There are probably someone who knows more than me but from my understanding the taliban bidded it's time. When they US attack them they retreated and their leaders fled to other countries to wait out the US. Once the US was like were getting the fukk out they regrouped and flooded back in.

Also other countries like Pakistan have supported them with money and support for the longest if I'm not mistaken which may answer their needs being met question.
If other countries are supporting then yes needs met is answered but waiting it out for 20 years...and meeting up to join full force??? They have hundreds of helicopters many weapons the US didn't confiscate or try to take? I have more trouble doing everyday things than the Taliban has wating 20 year to take over a city its just all seems too convenient

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If other countries are supporting then yes needs met is answered but waiting it out for 20 years...and meeting up to join full force??? They have hundreds of helicopters many weapons the US didn't confiscate or try to take? I have more trouble doing everyday things than the Taliban has wating 20 year to take over a city its just all seems too convenient

You have to think that they already had a network of spies and high level informants in place while the USA was there.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
We shouldn't have been there in the first place.
“We”
:mjpls:

You do realize that you’re only there because the “we” you think you’re a part enslaved your ancestors and brought them to the US?

Your last name. Yeah that’s a white man’s name.

So be careful with your “we” and your “USA” chants.

Now.. this is The Coli so you’re very likely not even Black. In that case, you’re just another lost cac and we dgaf what you think.

Daps

Afghanistan wants this. It's the only explanation.

Yeah, they have some folks who was fighting on America's side that want out, but the overwhelming majority of the ppl WANT the taliban to take over.

They're terrorists to us but to them, they're freedom fighters. The ppl of Afghanistan have probably been supporting them for years, not to mention the support they were getting from other countries in the region.

Once America announced that we're out, the majority of the afghan ppl hit the Birdman hand rub cause they been waiting for this for years.

And I have no problem with this.

Menna

All Star
Daps

Yeah, they have some folks who was fighting on America's side that want out, but the overwhelming majority of the ppl WANT the taliban to take over.

They're terrorists to us but to them, they're freedom fighters. The ppl of Afghanistan have probably been supporting them for years, not to mention the support they were getting from other countries in the region.

Once America announced that we're out, the majority of the afghan ppl hit the Birdman hand rub cause they been waiting for this for years.

and that makes sense...So why were we there for so long...alot of money gone

Daps

I dont even believe that the afghan military gave up. I think the afghan military = taliban. They didn't give up. When their taliban brothers rolled in, they started dapping them up and switching out the afghan military uniform for the taliban uniform.

Daps
I must admit, this is how I feel. These ppl in Afghanistan or the greater Middle East dont care anything about black ppl. They see us as subhuman and that's how many of them treat us when they open up their corner stores in our community.

I have very little sympathy for them.

I'll never forget about 5 yrs ago when a black owner of a gas station was trying to sell it (he was old and tired and didn't have any sons he could pass it to), couldn't get anyone to buy and he was approached by some middle east folks to lease it. He made a deal with them and they took it over.

Now through all the time the gas station was owned by black ppl, it was a family environment etc.

The second them damn Arabs took over, they started putting up bulletproof glass and somebody saw them carrying a cache of automatic guns into the back.

It was so bad that the black owner had to take the gas station back because it was obvious these middle eastern fakkits was planning on killing us.

Daps
and that makes sense...So why were we there for so long...alot of money gone

Because the second we pulled out, it would have been a cluster fukk on the American side. If Obama had pulled out, these ignorant Americans would have blamed him. If Trump had pulled out, they would have blamed him. Now that Biden is pulling out, they blaming him.

There would have been no easy way to do this if it happened today or 2 years ago or 12 years ago.

Plus the military industrial complex wanted the war to keep going.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Because the second we pulled out, it would have been a cluster fukk on the American side. If Obama had pulled out, these ignorant Americans would have blamed him. If Trump had pulled out, they would have blamed him. Now that Biden is pulling out, they blaming him.

There would have been no easy way to do this if it happened today or 2 years ago or 12 years ago.

Plus the military industrial complex wanted the war to keep going.
The military complex wants every war to keep going...As president you get blammed for everything should of pulled out a decade sooner or more...

Daps
“We”
:mjpls:

You do realize that you’re only there because the “we” you think you’re a part enslaved your ancestors and brought them to the US?

Your last name. Yeah that’s a white man’s name.

So be careful with your “we” and your “USA” chants.

Now.. this is The Coli so you’re very likely not even Black. In that case, you’re just another lost cac and we dgaf what you think.

Nah breh, there was a lot of black ppl in Afghanistan. This is a war that WE were a part of.