tumblr_of9tftDuAT1shjuxjo8_r1_400.gif

:mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
There’s nothing country about a city that has urban infrastructure and was literally the 6th most populated city in the country at one point with historical rivalries with Chicago

I enjoy watching those type of videos. Theres a subreddit called dataisbeautiful and they be posting stuff like that all the time. Crazy how some cities like Houston and Phoenix really didn't start blowing up in population until like the past 50 or 60 years. That immigration done boosted up their numbers. Same with LA but they started growing at the turn of the 20th century it looked like. Think thats when they were starting to make films and Hollywood was becoming a hot spot for movies. I see San Antonio is 6th. Thats surprising too. Don't think I knew that. Crazy that 11 cities have over a million people. I'm sure that number will grow to 15 or more within the next few years. Maybe even with this current census they got. Decent video.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I enjoy watching those type of videos. Theres a subreddit called dataisbeautiful and they be posting stuff like that all the time. Crazy how some cities like Houston and Phoenix really didn't start blowing up in population until like the past 50 or 60 years. That immigration done boosted up their numbers. Same with LA but they started growing at the turn of the 20th century it looked like. Think thats when they were starting to make films and Hollywood was becoming a hot spot for movies. I see San Antonio is 6th. Thats surprising too. Don't think I knew that. Crazy that 11 cities have over a million people. I'm sure that number will grow to 15 or more within the next few years. Maybe even with this current census they got. Decent video.

Yes when Air conditioners were invented the south started rising with a vengeance.

Also LA would have been the largest city in America if NYC didn’t annex Brooklyn and Queens. @murksiderock @KodeBlue

invalid

Banned
Daps
So @BrownBunny would you say Memphis has a southern accent? Because Memphis right down the interstate from stl. And it's not that dissimiliar

Memphis and West Memphis, Arkansas have the thickest and countriest accents I've heard out of all the South. So it make sense that there is spillover into St. Louis.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
i think brooklyn high up there by itself right? might have more than manhattan or close to it.

if every Borough was separated they would each be one of the largest cities in the country (except Staten Island)

But even Suburban ass Staten Island has almost the same amount as people as Atlanta, GA.

Brooklyn has way more people than Manhattan. Queens also has way more people than Manhattan.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes when Air conditioners were invented the south started rising with a vengeance.

Also LA would have been the largest city in America if NYC didn’t annex Brooklyn and Queens. @murksiderock @KodeBlue

True. NYC would be 2nd or 3rd without annexation depending on what Chicago was doing. Baltimore, Boston and New Orleans were bigger than Philly at one point. Baltimore was the 2nd largest city before Philly annexed Northern Liberties, PA.