People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miranda knows what she was doing and wasn't even one of the people outraged about the wench/buck thread after her initial request. Trolls already had her pic and posting it on her own volition in a 10+ pg thread with 16k views after going back n forth got what she wanted. I even told her she was brave to put that pic up and she left it up despite that. The other women simply don't get attention in real life.

And here you go always trying to start some shyt :martin:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
We have an obvious problem in this country but people will keep spouting the same surface level shyt until it affects them and acknowledge what the problem is.

I'm not waiting around here for the shyt to collapse which is why im saving my money to leave this place.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I missed the drama that happened in that Women Of The Coli thread. What happened in there, to get that page locked?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
We have an obvious problem in this country but people will keep spouting the same surface level shyt until it affects them and acknowledge what the problem is.

I'm not waiting around here for the shyt to collapse which is why im saving my money to leave this place.
this nikka would rather leave the country than lose weight and better himself. Talk about the dedication :wow:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
this nikka would rather leave the country than lose weight and better himself. Talk about the dedication :wow:
:heh: You don't know shyt about me you lonely c*nt

Don't try to attack and shame me because I want my family to have a better experience than I did and try something new in my life.

In the meantime go figure out how to get some self worth and get that stanky ass remy out of your skint ass head