People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I blame feminism for giving these lames the idea that they don't have to chase women

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I hate men that base their entire value on how much attention they get from women. There's adult men out here that are more worried about getting their first kiss or going on their first date more than they worry about moving out of their parents house and improving their future.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I hate men that base their entire value on how much attention they get from women. There's adult men out here that are more worried about getting their first kiss or going on their first date more than they worry about moving out of their parents house and improving their future.
Repped.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Miranda knows what she was doing and wasn't even one of the people outraged about the wench/buck thread after her initial request. Trolls already had her pic and posting it on her own volition in a 10+ pg thread with 16k views after going back n forth got what she wanted. I even told her she was brave to put that pic up and she left it up despite that. The other women simply don't get attention in real life.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I thin we are headed more towards Japan, where there isn't a lack of interest in women but a lack of an interest in actively pursuing women and getting in interest.

The issue is men have been lead to believe chasing womenrelationships are supposed to be a uge part of their life despite their own wants, needs, and goals. They have a hard time feeling that space in their lives.

All I can say is our future is gonna look UGLY. Our generation is going to have a horrible time getting old.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Miranda knows what she was doing and wasn't even one of the people outraged about the wench/buck thread after her initial request. Trolls already had her pic and posting it on her own volition in a 10+ pg thread with 16k views after going back n forth got what she wanted. I even told her she was brave to put that pic up and she left it up despite that. The other women simply don't get attention in real life.
I just wanted to see if me and you were on the same page:obama:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I need to find the stat I read that said a large number of mass shooters were sexually frustrated and got no sex...wonder what that means for our society if it's true.:mjpls:

Well generally, when men are deprived of any chance of sexual activity or economic advancement, the guns come out. Take away p*ssy or a chance to feed themselves and you leave nikkas with a lot of idle time :mjpls: The West really doesn't want polygamy in any way, shape or form, even though we practice a soft form of it anyway. Most dudes would lose out, the richest guys would have 5, 10 wives. And before you know it America would start looking like Libya or Iran.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Didn't read the bed wench thread in its entirety, don't know who complained nor do I know who gets simped. All I know is that I read a few posts of girls saying they were uncomfortable and willing to pm pictures to certain posters or post them in a private group. :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well generally, when men are deprived of any chance of sexual activity or economic advancement, the guns come out. Take away p*ssy or a chance to feed themselves and you leave nikkas with a lot of idle time :mjpls: The West really doesn't want polygamy in any way, shape or form, even though we practice a soft form of it anyway. Most dudes would lose out, the richest guys would have 5, 10 wives. And before you know it America would start looking like Libya or Iran.
I hope people are prepared for what they've sowed. :mjpls:.