People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I skimmed over the last 100 posts or so before it got locked.:manny:

From my understanding a woman posted her picture in a thread and it got reposted. She asked the poster who reposted it to take it down, he refused and I supposed ladies became uncomfortable.

It was in a separate thread and I'm only posting second hand knowledge, I might be wrong as fukk.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I thin we are headed more towards Japan, where there isn't a lack of interest in women but a lack of an interest in actively pursuing women and getting in interest.

The issue is men have been lead to believe chasing womenrelationships are supposed to be a uge part of their life despite their own wants, needs, and goals. They have a hard time feeling that space in their lives.

The only difference is Japan has no guns and legal brothels.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
From my understanding a woman posted her picture in a thread and it got reposted. She asked the poster who reposted it to take it down, he refused and I supposed ladies became uncomfortable.

It was in a separate thread and I'm only posting second hand knowledge, I might be wrong as fukk.
I figured..thought there was more to it as well.