People are loving Returnal so far *previews thread*

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just highlighting the fact that he’s enjoying the game. I’m just not sure what yall are waiting for reviews to tell you that you cant see in a bunch of the 45 minute playhthroughs and write ups outside of the metacritic number

you don’t have to be sure of anything other than whether or not you’ll enjoy the game instead of badgering ppl for wanting to wait and see/hear more about it...stop acting like it’s a foreign concept

will wait for reviews for this one ^^^^

Will wait to see how this reviews...

• Biomutant (if it reviews well)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you don’t have to be sure of anything other than whether or not you’ll enjoy the game instead of badgering ppl for wanting to wait and see/hear more about it

If Scarlet Nexus gets glowing previews and long ass walkthrough i can wtch don’t need to wait until metacritic.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Scarlet Nexus gets glowing previews and long ass walkthrough i can wtch don’t need to wait until metacritic.

oh ok so bear with me...I think I understand now...you determine how much information is enough for you to decide whether or not you’re gonna buy a game (which makes sense)...except you also want to determine for others how much information is enough for them to decide whether or not they’re gonna buy a game (which doesn’t make sense) :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
oh ok so bear with me...I think I understand now...you determine how much information is enough for you to decide whether or not you’re gonna buy a game (which makes sense)...except you also want to determine for others how much information is enough for them to decide whether or not they’re gonna buy a game (which doesn’t make sense) :francis:

:duck:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so we looking at a 23-25 ish story:ehh:

Yeah, i guess its also depending on good you are at the game, a couple of people have said they can’t even get past the 2nd biome. On top of that there’s daily challenges.

Returnal-Daily-Challenge.jpg