People are loving Returnal so far *previews thread*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm just making observations, tell me if I'm wrong :handshake:

Now when it comes to reviews and opinions right? Just look at who this nikka gizmo be putting on here as a relevant opinion to a site that represents black excellence...

I bet you that is Gizmo in that pic :laff:

Oh so then MLB the show still has a chance at being great again :wow:

So now this nikka posting quotes from a klan member n shyt :facepalm:

I don't know mang, I feel like this nikka Gizmo might be one of dem peoples, he probably got a colt mccoy rookie card in his underwear drawer :patrice:

Returnal is the official game of choice for white supremacy? :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This guy is answering questions. he says it took him around 6 hours to beat the first 2 biomes, there are 6 total. Add in a few more hours for being scrubs and yall can kind of get a sense for how long the game is, plus it’s like Metroid where you have to go back after unlocking suit/skill upgrades to reach new areas.

Game doesn’t seem lacking in content at all if that were a concern

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
these descriptions be like,

"it's like if Hades and Metroid had a baby, but then Control moved in to be the step dad..."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
these descriptions be like,

"it's like if Hades and Metroid had a baby, but then Control moved in to be the step dad..."

:dead:

One thing these previews told more than anything, is that if you ain’t built for difficult games than you should prob wait for the PS Plus drop in 2025.

Cause i know a lot of nikkas on here ain’t eeem beat the 1-2 in Demon’s souls

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Damn, reviews bout to have a lot of people in they feelings. :sas2:

I’ve never seen a game trend on twitter before just from previews, no big presentation, small developer, no demo, no big cg trailer, nothing, just from people saying the shyt is fun.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt trash just a rich Recore from Xbox :russ:

Our first victim

e3ab077420542d1a64091814810463f1.gif

Xbots been in hiding for two days now mad titan hasn’t been seen since the first preview dropped :mjlol:

Gamepass talk looking funny in the light:mjpls:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Returnal Feels Like the First Truly Next-Gen Game

“Likewise, Housemarque’s use of the adaptive triggers goes beyond simply offering more resistance for immersion, though it certainly achieves that too. The entire alt-fire gameplay mechanic is based on multiple levels of pressure on the L2 trigger. Pull it halfway to the first pressure point for more precision aiming, like most third-person shooters. Pulling through that tension will enable you to fire off your weapon’s more powerful alt-fire ability. The change to this gameplay element did take some getting used to at first, retraining my brain not to just mash L2 to aim, but it ultimately becomes an essential tool in your arsenal to quickly dispatch your most powerful attacks on enemies.”

“And no detail goes unremarked. Entering the game’s menu in the first biome changes the raindrop sounds to an immersive pitter-patter on your helmet, legitimately making you feel like you’re Selene in her suit. It’s a claustrophobic sound; relaxing and terrifying at the same time.”

“Returnal is the first big experience that feels like a leap forward into what next-gen can be.”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
soooo now that someone else you retweeted has suggested exactly what I’ve said I’ll do, can you enjoy the game without feeling I need to be as excited about it as you do? :unimpressed:

When did i say you gotta be excited for it?

I’m telling yall it makes no sense to wait for reviews cause they gonna tell you the same shyt. The number is gonna be big too.

If you waiting on the number to decide to buy it and not what they telling you now you gonna be disappointed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m telling yall it makes no sense to wait for reviews...

...buuuuut you literally just posted a tweet from someone who’s “loving” the game yet still suggested ppl “wait until reviews drop”...why must you dictate what ppl do and how they feel about the game? I feel slightly oppressed :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
...buuuuut you literally just posted a tweet from someone who’s “loving” the game yet still suggested ppl “wait until reviews drop”...why must you dictate what ppl do and how they feel about the game? I feel slightly oppressed :unimpressed:

I was just highlighting the fact that he’s enjoying the game. I’m just not sure what yall are waiting for reviews to tell you that you cant see in a bunch of the 45 minute playhthroughs and write ups outside of the metacritic number