12 pages that could be in the official thread :wow:

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From the other site:

“I am 20 hours in and my advice is to stop watching anything more from the game. There's so many WOW moments regarding locations/scenes/mechanics and it will not be the same if you see some of them in streams/ video reviews.”

Must be a great feeling to be a smaller developer whos games flew under the radar for two console generations to wake up and see reception like this for your first AAA game. :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
From the other site:

“I am 20 hours in and my advice is to stop watching anything more from the game. There's so many WOW moments regarding locations/scenes/mechanics and it will not be the same if you see some of them in streams/ video reviews.”

Must be a great feeling to be a smaller developer whos games flew under the radar for two console generations to wake up and see reception like this for your first AAA game. :mjcry:

See this @Mowgli. 20 hours in and not finished. Go head and cop that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arctis 7x, both the 7P and 7X are sold out almost everywhere but walmart.com, hot number.

that’s the xbox version...it’ll work on the PS5 but it’s not 3D audio compatible tho last I checked

*edit*

I might be wrong...I’m seeing conflicting info

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ok cool...I was just watching a YT video and dude says it works even tho the steelseries site listed otherwise

Think it might just be a marketing agreement cause the P was made specifically for the PlayStation while the x was made specifically for the xbox, hence the lettering and the coloring

I gotta change the headband out thoug:camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's our turn to stan a product across multiple threads :lolbron:
Game aint even out yet, lets hope it's as well received upon release. Yall must really be starving out here.

Not even sure how to make a whole other 13 page thread on a game that already has a thread strictly of previews. :wow::whew:

Last edited: