People are loving Returnal so far *previews thread*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know y’all gone hype this up to no end but that shyt looks shallow as fukk.

Are there any puzzles, platforming, power ups etc?

Everything they show is just circling and shooting. Then it’s a procedurally generated rouge like:huhldup:

A38-B567-F-EAFF-45-EB-8191-4-BE68-F422-A41.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“But our initial impressions are extremely high. We needn’t have been concerned about Housemarque stepping into new territory; it has brought its trademark quality with it, and in fact turned it up to eleven. There are signs of past Housemarque games here; the alien landscapes and bullet hell-style enemy attacks make you think of Alienation. But to compare this too much to a top-down arcade shooter would be rather reductive; Returnal is so much more.”

“Dying doesn’t mean completely starting over from scratch, either. While some upgrades are temporary – like consumable items and weapons – others are permanent. And a persistent form of currency – ether – allows you to unlock helpful perks or even a revive point should you die. The narrative strands that run through Returnal stick with you on each death; you won’t be repeatinog the same story beats again and again. It feels as though Selene is just as aware as you of her fragile life statu”

You're Going to Want to Play Returnal – GameSpew

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know y’all gone hype this up to no end but that shyt looks shallow as fukk.

Are there any puzzles, platforming, power ups etc?

Everything they show is just circling and shooting. Then it’s a procedurally generated rouge like:huhldup:

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm just making observations, tell me if I'm wrong :handshake:

Now when it comes to reviews and opinions right? Just look at who this nikka gizmo be putting on here as a relevant opinion to a site that represents black excellence...

I bet you that is Gizmo in that pic :laff:
Don't worry, this may come to PC someday in the future and it will magically be a "ight" game by then.
Oh so then MLB the show still has a chance at being great again :wow:

So now this nikka posting quotes from a klan member n shyt :facepalm:

I don't know mang, I feel like this nikka Gizmo might be one of dem peoples, he probably got a colt mccoy rookie card in his underwear drawer :patrice: