People are getting nostalgic over 2011 WWE now

Daps
Summer of Punk was literally one promo. Everything went to shyt as soon as Punk came back a two weeks later and all those awful "This is Phil talking to Paul" promos that people still shyt on Russo for doing 19 years ago in WCW.
nikka then promo were good and fun

Daps
They were fukking stupid and needlessly insidery smark bait bullshyt.
But they worked and gotten over.that was the gimmick I cant tell you when the last time I somebody dropped a promo in the E that had that type of effect

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
2011 Good:

Hall Of Pain
Orton vs Christian (the matches, not the booking)
Rock
CM Punk
Bryan
Truth
Cody Rhodes various gimmicks

2011 Bad:

Pretty much everything else. Extremely watered down time. Somebody correct me if I’m fusing years together, but 2011 is where Edge went from a fantastic ruthless heel to a garbage generic rockstar face, remnants of Nexus were still around (Otunga and McGillicutty winning the tag titles :hhh:), Santino was still a staple, as was Khali. Christian vs Orton had some dope matches, but it was mostly Orton winning all of them, and Christian only winning in p*ssy fashion and DQs. Sheamus vs Dolph was shytty too. You had a heel Dolph having all the logic and reasoning in dealing with a Sheamus that was basically a dikk and a jerk. It was a horrendous feud and the only highlight was a hardcore match where Sheamus Brogue Kicked Dolph through a drum. Del Rio was boring as shyt too, as at this point, I think they had removed his scarf, all his cars, pyro, and maybe even Ricardo.

Daps
2011 Good:

Hall Of Pain
Orton vs Christian (the matches, not the booking)
Rock
CM Punk
Bryan
Truth
Cody Rhodes various gimmicks

2011 Bad:

Pretty much everything else. Extremely watered down time. Somebody correct me if I’m fusing years together, but 2011 is where Edge went from a fantastic ruthless heel to a garbage generic rockstar face, remnants of Nexus were still around (Otunga and McGillicutty winning the tag titles :hhh:), Santino was still a staple, as was Khali. Christian vs Orton had some dope matches, but it was mostly Orton winning all of them, and Christian only winning in p*ssy fashion and DQs. Sheamus vs Dolph was shytty too. You had a heel Dolph having all the logic and reasoning in dealing with a Sheamus that was basically a dikk and a jerk. It was a horrendous feud and the only highlight was a hardcore match where Sheamus Brogue Kicked Dolph through a drum. Del Rio was boring as shyt too, as at this point, I think they had removed his scarf, all his cars, pyro, and maybe even Ricardo.
You forgot to add cena to 2011 good

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

:ohhh::laff:this shyt still blows my mind

They've gotta be trolling because those years were worse than now.:mjlol:

I'd take this new current flippy floppy camp WWE over that botched job fest shyt show full of green as grass wrestlers still learning the ropes anyday... which is sad.:francis:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Man I still remember going to a garage sale and getting Summerslam with the Undertaker Vs Undertaker match :ohhh: