People are getting nostalgic over 2011 WWE now

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
People are nostalgic over what they grew up with. Unfortunately, we're all :flabbynsick: now to where we can't believe these kids think THAT was a good product.

The absolute worst is when people try bringing up how great ABA Undertaker was or Triple H's mid-2000's run as great :snoop:

:dwillhuh: there are stans for Triple H's Reign of Terror?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
2011 was SmackDown was straight, wasn’t on the level it is now but it had it’s moments. Orton vs Christian was fire, Undashing Cody Rhodes, Henry had a great heel run, Bryan got his first major push and you can trace elements of his current heel persona to 11-12 Bryan.

Raw was okay, picked up in the Summer with Punk and R-Truth’s heel run but quickly went in the shytter with Triple H and Kevin Nash being all in the video.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
8 years

giphy.gif

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It proves that everybody has their own "back in the days when it was great"...

shyt, I remember a dude on here in 2017 was talkin' about how it wasn't good anymore like it was 10 years prior... let me say it again... he thought 2007 was when WWE was good. A year that gave us Great Khali as champ, the Cena reign of terror, Hornswoggle as Vince's son, and everydamnbody was injured or getting popped for Wellness. Oh, and Benoit killed his wife and kid. Probably the worst year of WWE in that whole decade.

Every era means somethin' to somebody. Kids who are watching and enjoying WWE right now don't give a F what our old asses think is bad booking, lol.
Exactly, we say John Cena was on top for 13 years and think nothing of the fact that we're posting among fans in their early 20's that very much are a product of his era.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
I'd take Kevin Nash in 2011 over all those indy midgets we have today :yeshrug:

Sending the text to himself > ballerinacrobats flipping and flopping in the ring

In 2011 I had the pop of the year with my appearance at the rumble, feud of the year with Hunter and Punk, and could have had match of the year with Punk had I been medically cleared. The problem with the WWE today is the booking and writing of angles is so overly scripted that it's damaging the product. The guys today are more athletic, but it doesn't mean shyt if there isn't a half-decent backstory to go along with it. For example, why am I supposed to care about Seth Rollins other than him saying "burn it down"? Why am I supposed to get excited about a Ryder/Hawkins reunion when they job the next week? And who really wants to see Lashley, who is being terribly misused, bend over every week like he's expecting to be fukked with no Vaseline? Let the people use their personalities and have them adlib to get fans to care.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly, we say John Cena was on top for 13 years and think nothing of the fact that we're posting among fans in their early 20's that very much are a product of his era.

Remember when the whole thing was "Cena only appeals to 12 year olds"... those 12-year-olds are in their mid-20s now, probably got kids themselves now... kids, man. :wow:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
People are nostalgic over what they grew up with. Unfortunately, we're all :flabbynsick: now to where we can't believe these kids think THAT was a good product.

The absolute worst is when people try bringing up how great ABA Undertaker was or Triple H's mid-2000's run as great :snoop:

I’ll admit I was a booger red undertaker and slow chemical Kane Stan back in the day but even 9 year old me knew that HHH reign of terror was boring :trash:.