People are getting nostalgic over 2011 WWE now

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Fans ain't see it that way?
full

Those promos leading up to 28 were so WOAT :hhh:
They did that worked shoot shyt and Cena was no selling everything when Rock tried to get serious

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yall act like cena cant hold his own on the mic
Not against any legit talker, Triple H has ethered him plenty of times:mjlol:
Rock was cutting terrible promos on purpose? :stopitslime:
He didn't have a problem with his promos against Punk, maybe that's because Punk wasn't coddled like Cena was.
People are nostalgic over what they grew up with. Unfortunately, we're all :flabbynsick: now to where we can't believe these kids think THAT was a good product.

The absolute worst is when people try bringing up how great ABA Undertaker was or Triple H's mid-2000's run as great :snoop:
ABA/Big Evil was actually good, it was a lot better than the stale deadman shyt we've seen since 08.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock's return and the buildup to Mania was good. Mania was pretty bad, then nothing good happened the rest of the year except the 3 weeks or so when CM Punk's fake shoot gimmick was interesting. 2010-11 are as bad as anything.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Late 04 Smackdown - 2011 WWE was all sorts of trash, but 08-2011 was boredom bland and mediocre, which is actually worse than the terrible throw shyt at the wall and see what sticks trash that late 04-07 was. People need to stop that revisionist history.

Of course, I can’t blame them when the WWE revises history themselves, just look at the WWE’s presenting of Jeff Jarrett. He’s a WWE HOF’r and “legend” now, even though for nearly 20 they practically burned him from the history books due to his involvement with TNA.

Daps

He didn't have a problem with his promos against Punk, maybe that's because Punk wasn't coddled like Cena was.

ABA/Big Evil was actually good, it was a lot better than the stale deadman shyt we've seen since 08.
He ethered a young cena. Put him the ring with this current cena and I bet things would be different this time around.

Punk withered HHH plenty of times. It happen

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

So they only coddled Cena for rock then? Because he's gotten killed by everybody else.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
If you had old heads in your family that watched wrestling a generation or two prior to

like I did you remember them shytting on the over the top characters and saying all the attitude era was was titties, ass and cursing

“all that diving off stuff shyt ain’t even wrestling”

I refuse to sound like that to these kids about their wrestling nostalgia as it emerges

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you had old heads in your family that watched wrestling a generation or two prior to

like I did you remember them shytting on the over the top characters and saying all the attitude era was was titties, ass and cursing

“all that diving off stuff shyt ain’t even wrestling”

I refuse to sound like that to these kids about their wrestling nostalgia as it emerges

THIS.

I got an older brother who didn't watch none of that shyt we talk about on here, pretty much clocked out of wrestling by the early-90s, only knows about the Attitude Era/Ruthless Aggression cause I was watching it, only knows about shyt later than that cause I got his son into it :lolbron: Can tell you all about Flair, Nikita Koloff, Jimmy Snuka, Road Warriors, Sting, Savage, etc... but even Bret Hart wasn't that big of a deal to him because he only really remembers him as a member of the Hart Foundation (the team, not the faction). Thought most of the Attitude Era shyt was dumb, especially the in-ring promos because they didn't do those back when he was watching, did like the Sting 'Crow' gimmick but all that NWO shyt was trash to him, never got the appeal of Mysterio, etc. etc. etc.... every generation does this :heh: