People are getting nostalgic over 2011 WWE now

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It's crazy how many of the dudes from 2011 is still there.. Sheamus, Miz, Ziggler.

Just shows how different wrestling is. These dudes been there over a decade still doing the exact same bullshyt. That would have been unheard of back in the 80s or 90s.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The ONLY positive from the PC/Thunderdome era imo is that the promos felt more realistic, Roman was cutting the promos of his life then.

They also didn't have to work against a live crowd trying to hijack shows.

One thing they could have dived into more in that time frame was cinematic matches. IMO The Fiend/Cena segment was one of the best segments they've done in years.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Can't even lie. I've been a little nostalgic for 2013. That's right when WWE caught my attention again when I was flipping channels and saw the Wyatt family. Watched their match vs The Shield at EC and those six guys reeled me back in that night even though 95% of the faces I'd known from '96 - '04 were long gone. There was a lot wrong with the product but the TSC RAW threads were an event and more enjoyable than the show itself.

:yeshrug:

Watching RAW and checking SD spoilers -- and then watching SD anyway! -- was a routine I genuinely enjoyed for a few of years before they lost me completely in '17. Crazy to think '13 was nearly a decade ago and how much has changed since then.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Can't even lie. I've been a little nostalgic for 2013. That's right when WWE caught my attention again when I was flipping channels and saw the Wyatt family. Watched their match vs The Shield at EC and those six guys reeled me back in that night even though 95% of the faces I'd known from '96 - '04 were long gone. There was a lot wrong with the product but the TSC RAW threads were an event and more enjoyable than the show itself.

:yeshrug:

Watching RAW and checking SD spoilers -- and then watching SD anyway! -- was a routine I genuinely enjoyed for a few of years before they lost me completely in '17. Crazy to think '13 was nearly a decade ago and how much has changed since then.
It was good then when cody/goldust/shield/wyatt family/usos would all main event every week. The matches were always good.