People are getting nostalgic over 2011 WWE now

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah neither do I but that’s what childhood is lol. Pretty sure there are plenty of old heads who would say they don’t see how I could watch wrestling in the late 90s and say it’s dope

When I got back into wrestling in '97-'98 after taking about 3 years off... my older brother who was a big fan in the 80s would see that shyt and be like 'how the fukk can you watch this?' Cause he didn't come up with MFs standing in the ring talking for 15 minutes, backstage skits with people carrying whole convos, Nitro girls, and all that. Also, he didn't understand why the fukk the commentary guy was the owner of the company and the biggest bad guy on the show :pachaha:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
When I got back into wrestling in '97-'98 after taking about 3 years off... my older brother who was a big fan in the 80s would see that shyt and be like 'how the fukk can you watch this?' Cause he didn't come up with MFs standing in the ring talking for 15 minutes, backstage skits with people carrying whole convos, Nitro girls, and all that. Also, he didn't understand why the fukk the commentary guy was the owner of the company and the biggest bad guy on the show :pachaha:

he made alot of valid points tho.:ehh:

Honestly I’d take 2011 after what they’re doing now.

the product is much better right now.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
At this point I think people are just trolling. Kind of like that music gimmick of dissing legends and shytting on anything considered classic just for attention.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
At this point I think people are just trolling. Kind of like that music gimmick of dissing legends and shytting on anything considered classic just for attention.
Some people are trolling for sure, but some of these cats are young enough for this to have been the Era they grew up on.

Before long, we'll see people arguing for the merits of guest hosts.