Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ur being disingenuous like always. Someone employing writers and taking full reference tracks n shyt like that. That's sucka shyt. From what Peedi is saying. Is Oschino and Young Chris gave Beans lines here n there. Which noone in here who knows better EVER said they had a problem with. U in the studio wit ya nikkas. Yall in a group. nikkas toss around lines and ideas. U urself know the difference. But play like u don't. The video title itself is clickbait.
Not only is this what's going to happen, logically, we want rappers to care enough about their rhymes to keep people around them who aren't yes men and will tell them when shyt is wack.

TheSickness

I'll be seeing y'all neggas on the streets
Daps
Reppin
Is that Horse? It must be i heard he husky
fukking dead at the desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign tryna cover up for him violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and being disqualified from elite lyricist status with this god awful deflection and shytty ass spin cycles
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Not only did Beenie Struggle rap other nikkaz bars but he did so using material from TWO nikkaz for a SINGLE diss track, and this shyt has now been reported by TWO insiders in separate interviews with ZERO rebuttals from Struggle or his pplz, not to mention the sources of the claims reportedly don't fukk with each other and have no reason to give one another credit for shyt

That wack ass wannabe ass fraud ass lyricist Beenie Struggle outchea ordering Double McCasper Burgers from the McWriters drive thru just to ensure he doesn't get bodied from bum ass bytch nikkaz like Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles aka Jadasnitch while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy is untarnished and he destroyed the League Of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen dolo on Do It Again
AHAHAHAHHAHAH

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah, let me go and find a list for you. :mjlol:
Seems like you and @lucky lefty spend a lot of time arguing under the premise that a rapper can never recite a single word written by someone else. Which was never the case. If it was truly zero tolerance Jay would be disqualified for recycling all those biggie bars and for taking a hook from Kanye.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Seems like you and @lucky lefty spend a lot of time arguing under the premise that a rapper can never recite a single word written by someone else. Which was never the case. If it was truly zero tolerance Jay would be disqualified for recycling all those biggie bars and for taking a hook from Kanye.
Jay took a hook. bridge. and whole concept from Kanye in theaters and on TV. From Pharrell too. nikkas know the difference. and u best believe @RichYung KNOWs the difference. I don't know what's been wrong wit this nikka lately honestly. lol

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay took a hook. bridge. and whole concept from Kanye in theaters and on TV. From Pharrell too. nikkas know the difference. and u best believe @RichYung KNOWs the difference. I don't know what's been wrong wit this nikka lately honestly. lol
I'm bored let me cook

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're sooooo far off its not funny lmao. I'm actually the guy who KNOWS this happens and doesn't give a fukk.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You're sooooo far off its not funny lmao. I'm actually the guy who KNOWS this happens and doesn't give a fukk.
Give examples with receipts then.
Although your credibility is pretty much shot at this point since you basically just told @spliz thst you're bored and :troll:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Update on Strugglegate as these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign put up a defense of their baby daddy that would have Johnnie C rolling in his fukking grave

*Zero evidence to rebuke the claims by TWO nikkaz formerly in Struggle's camp that he used not one but TWO writers for a SINGLE diss track against bum ass bytch nikka Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles of the League of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen

*Zero evidence that these TWO accusations of Felony BIC Burglary have been disputed by Beenie Struggle's dusty ass, cheesesteak greased Ahki beard ass cheerleaders in his camp

*Zero logical argument for why using not one but TWO other nikkaz bars on ONE song isn't a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol especially since they're not credited and thus shouldn't result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*Deflections onto the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd about washed up hasbeen that never was Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco with ZERO evidence to harm the GOAT Hov's untarnished GOAT lyrical legacy

*Deflections onto p*ssy nikka stans of PED Papi caping for their queen which while true has nothing to do with Beenie Struggle violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping other nikkaz rhymes

*Misc bytchmade stan bullshyt

Back to the drawing board fakkits

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
naw, oschino was horrible. i mean, flat out horrible. bruh never had a flow, had horrible metaphors, weak voice, bad delivery etc etc
he was always wack to me

hell, omillo won't much of a rapper but i fukked but oschino made omillo sound like a lyricist, that's how bad oschino was in my opinion, lol

but i always fukked with beans, freeway and peedi
omillo just had the confidence and attitude and persona and that's what helped get him over, even though he won't much of a rapper either

Trust me, if I thought they were ALL garbage during the Roc days, and I've come around to their later ish, they've definitely improved. I didn't fukk with Crakk til his verse on Long Time. I was like "Peedi alright when he not on that n!ggrican rap." Most of those HOT 97 bars were trash to me too. But now I check out any of their ish...and I STILL think they're Roc ish was horrible. O is nice with it though. Just watch that top freestyle.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Update on Strugglegate as these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign put up a defense of their baby daddy that would have Johnnie C rolling in his fukking grave

*Zero evidence to rebuke the claims by TWO nikkaz formerly in Struggle's camp that he used not one but TWO writers for a SINGLE diss track against bum ass bytch nikka Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles of the League of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen

*Zero evidence that these TWO accusations of Felony BIC Burglary have been disputed by Beenie Struggle's dusty ass, cheesesteak greased Ahki beard ass cheerleaders in his camp

*Zero logical argument for why using not one but TWO other nikkaz bars on ONE song isn't a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol especially since they're not credited and thus shouldn't result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*Deflections onto the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd about washed up hasbeen that never was Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco with ZERO evidence to harm the GOAT Hov's untarnished GOAT lyrical legacy

*Deflections onto p*ssy nikka stans of PED Papi caping for their queen which while true has nothing to do with Beenie Struggle violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping other nikkaz rhymes

*Misc bytchmade stan bullshyt

:jbhmm:
No response about Kanye giving Jay hooks and teaching him how to deliver them? :scust:
Isn't that a violation of the E-Coli lyrical protocol that you mention in every post...but you've never actually defined? :jbhmm:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign latest god awful attempts to salvage their baby daddy

*Deflections onto the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd about washed up hasbeen Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky Anal-Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Tranye aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest that have no merit due to the GOAT writing his own verses and no impact on the fact that Beenie Struggle is guilty of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others verses and zero evidence has been presented or logical arguments made to prove his innonce